First time meeting my flatmate

2018. January 5.

  Now I'm at the flat sitting on the floor. I feel somehow rude to lay on the bed if I was a guest. Strangely I've never behaved the way as I do since I died. When I attended a party which  was held by one of my ballett class I felt immeately uninhibited, ate all the cookies, messed up the room, but as soon my father came to get me I was an angel. His little angel, and I knew he would do whatever to protect me. I could be reckless at times but I always knew my limits.
  However now every ridiculously little thing freaks me out. Probably Kazimier thinks I'm a weirdo or something. Good start, yeah?
  On my defence he put some stress on me after I get off of the train. Firstly he showed up after like 20 minutes?! I called him a thousand times, and walked through Keleti train station double that amount. Because of the low temperature I didn't feel my hand at all.
  When I saw a boy with troubled face, searching for someone, I wasn't thinking, just went up to him. If it have turned out that he's not who I thought him to be, I would have jumped back on the train to get home.
- Hey, I assume you're Hannah. I'm Kazimier Weaver. Nice to meet you. Finally. - he laughed and smiled. My smile was washed-out and quick because I was still shocked that it's him, and nobody else. Relief got me.  - Sorry for the waiting, but anyway come with me. Come! Gosh, you seem so lost. Have you been here before?
- Few times. - I said in embarrassment.
- So you were. That's great. You'll get around real quick then. Won't you?
- Hopefully.
- So...long journey, huh?
- Yeah. I'm not used to it.
- Oh, well. Public transport isn't much fun. Aand here it comes.
The underground.
- You're not fond of travelling then? - he tried to keep this conservation on but failed from time to time. I was obviously distracted. I was scared.
- I don't know yet.
- Yet? - he asked. - what is that supposed to mean?
- Never mind.
- Okay. No problem. - he said and sighed but still tried to keep smiling. He looked generous chap.
   He was right by the way. There was no problem until... until we got off and as we were walking along the road a man accidentally blew cigarette smoke into my face. I stopped.
Shut my eyes. Deep breath, hold in.
"I'm going to fucking kill ya! Do you understand?" The words were louder than anything else, and I just wanted to make it stop.
   I reached out for Kazimier and managed to grab his coat's sleeve. At first he didn't even feel my touch, but realised that I wasn't following him anymore. I heard his uneasy words: "what? Hannah?"  When he stopped I could breathe again. The man left and his cigarettes' smell faded slowly, my mind returned into the presence. 
   I realised I only focused on Kazimier's back. He wore a leather coat, which tightend on his broad shoulders. I kind of found it amusing after I recovered from the incident.
Then he turned around because I stood still and my mind was totally blank.
- Is everything alright? - he asked.
- It is.
- I bet you're deadbeat but we're almost there.

The flat is nice. Small, not that I have so much stuff.
   I am at the capital. Budapest. I'm scared and nervous even to look out the window. I feel trapped. But when I sense axiety starts to grow inside me, I remind myself that I am the vampire here, and not this bloody city. Budapest won't eat me up, because I won't allow it. I wish it would be so easy to do as writing it down on a piece of paper!
   Priest Joseph took care of that as well. Ensured to have someone beside me who can watch over every step of mine. I have everything to get started.