One

"Nashi! Nash! Get down here!" Mum called. "Coming Momma!" Me and my older brother Nash race down the stairs.

Nash is 10 and Nashi is 7

Nashis POV

We raced down as soon as we smelt pancakes. "PANCAKES!!" We yell as we take our plates of food and begin eating. Mum sighs as she packs our bags for school.

~time skip to recess at school~

"Hey Pinkie!!" I turn around and see my bully. "What do you want?" I look around and see Nash get his phone out and start recording. I know if I don't do anything I won't get in trouble. "No wonder your dad didn't stick around look at you your a failure!" I looked around and saw everyone start laughing. "Shut up" I say quietly.

"What was that?" He says in a taunting voice.
"I SAID SHUT UP!" I say throwing a rock at him. "Your gonna regret that pinkie!" He says walking toward me rolling his sleeves up. He's about to punch me, but I'm faster. I punch him in the stomach and he goes flying back. I look at Nash.

He looks away in disappointment. I look down feeling guilty. I hated it when Nash got upset.

"NASHI HART TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!!" I slowly start walking there, Nash runs over and walks there with me.

Lucy's house

"Nashi did what!? I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

Back at school .-.

Lucy's POV

I walk into the principals office and se Nashi sitting in a chair tears streaming down her cheeks. "Ah Miss Hart. Nashi punched XXXX XXXXX in the stomach but according to the video your son showed me XXXX started it. So we will let Nashi off with a warning" I look at Nashi before turning back to the principal. "Understood, Thank you"

~ at home ~

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" I ask loudly as I unlock the door.

"So you have kids? Heh didn't know that" there's a strange man I've never seen before. "What do you want?" I say as I get ready to summon a spirit.

"You!" He starts waking towards me "GATE OF THE LION I OPEN THEE, LOKE!"

Nashs POV

a light shines so bright I close my eyes. I open them there's a man with orange hair and glasses, he's wearing a suit.

Mum picks us up and takes us to the side of the house. "Listen closely, Nash take these. Guard then with your life!" She hands me her celestial keys. "Nash keep your sister safe. Protect each other!" Nashi nods

Nashis POV

I start tearing up knowing what's coming.
"Find a place called Magnolia find the guild named FairyTail and find a man named Natsu Dragneel"
"Momma I don't wanna leave you!" I cry.
"I don't wanna leave you either but I have too." Mum says a tear streams down her cheek. She takes the keys from Nash and says "Gate of the Maiden open! Virgo" a girl with short pink hair appears in a maid outfit appears. She gives Nash the keys again

"Virgo take them as far as you can to Magnolia!" She shouts before running inside
Virgo picks us up and starts running really fast. We hear screams whip cracks and crying as we are getting taken away from our momma.

~ a few days later ~

Nashis POV

We have been walking for ages, Virgo had to go a while ago.

~ past ~

"Im sorry kids but i have to go, keep walking that way" she says as she point to a large place. Before disappearing.