Four : The last Chapter

Hi. So this is the last chapter. There will be a second book though. But Nashi will be a bit older in the next book Hope you under stand!

Yawn "Good morning Nash!" I say stretching.
"Morning Nashi" I get up and go to my draws and pick out an outfit. I change into a cute light blue dress. And get a matching light blue hat. I put on my black sneakers and head to the kitchen. I see Nash, Mum and Dad down there waiting.

We all head to a local Cafè for breakfast. A young man comes to take our order. "Can I have French toast please?" I ask. He writes it down. Nash orders some fancy oats with berries, Mum and dad get waffles.

~ 10 minutes later ~

We all get our food and start eating. Yum! It tastes amazing. After we're finished eating we go to the guild.

~ at the guild ~

I see storm sitting on the floor outside next to everyone else. Not sure why but I've missed all my friends Storm especially. I run and jump onto Storm and he falls backwards. Everyone let's out a giggle. I hug everyone else normally. "Hey pinkie" Storm says sitting up. "I just knew you couldn't keep your hands off me" Storm says smirking. "Do you normally chase after girls" I ask "No girls chase after me" He says proudly .

"There's so cute together!" Rose says with sparkling eyes. "Yeah! So cute!" Nova adds. I blush a light pink. "N-No!" I say shaking my head and closing my eyes. Storm is blushing a little as well. "W-Whatever she cant keep her hands off me" Storm says. I just stare at him. "Storm let's go this is boring" Storm and Rei get up and go inside to talk to there favourite guild members.

"I'm gonna go inside too" Nova and Sylv leave and go inside. "Come on Nashi let's go inside!" Rose, Lily, and I go inside and then seperate. I talk with Auntie Mira, And Auntie Erza. And talk a little to Uncle Jellal.

~ at night ~

I'm playing outside with Storm, Rose, and Reiki.
"Kids come inside dinners ready!" Auntie Mira calls us in. We all run inside and sit at our table. There's 2 large Pizzas sitting on the table and a large bottle of lemonade. We all take a cup and pour in the drink.

I take a slice from the cheese pizza and start eating.
We all talk whilst eating and drinking. It was a lot of fun.

This NOT the END

The end

If I get more ideas I'll edit this book but I'm out of ideas and I want to write the next part of her life. And I'm gonna do a write my life thing. So yeah. Thank you if you read this book!

(Word count 480)
Bye for now!