Three

The rest of this book will probably just be Nashis POV because it's kind of the story of Nashi. So yeah.
If I don't say who's POV it is assume it's Nashis

~ a few weeks later ~

Nashis POV

Everyone got used to Mum being at the guild again, just on time fore my birthday! "I'm glad mummy and daddy are back together for my birthday!" I say to Nash and all the kids. "Yeah that's amazing!" Rose says exited for me. Rose and Sylv were probably my closest friends. And Storm. I was close with all of them but those 3 were special to me especially.

"Hey little cousin!" I look behind me and see a girl with black hair. "Hey Vera!" Rose waves at Vera. "Little... Cousin..?" I say confused. Nash walks over. "Hi Vera" "oh Hey Nash" they say so casually like they've known each other for years.

We all continue talking. "Sorry I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom" I get up and go to the bathroom.

~ 1 minute later ~

"I'm back-" I say as I walk out of the bathroom. But.. nobody's in the guild. Not Auntie Mira not all the kids not Mum and Dad. It's weird I start looking around. It's empty. I walk outside to the park that right next to guild and see a note. "Go around to the front of the guild" it read.  I walk over to the front and everyone yells "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I get the biggest smile. I run over to Mum, Dad, and Nash. And give them a hug.

I then run over to my friends and hug the first one is see, which just so happened to be Storm. Then Rose, Gale, Nova, Sylv, Vera, Reiki, and then Lily.
"Nashi! Come cut the cake!" Mira Calls. Me and all the other kids runs over to the cake. I start cutting the 2 layer strawberry cake. I stop before I reach the bottom and hand the knife to Auntie Mira.

She hands me a a slice and I start eating, everyone gets a slice. I watch as everyone enjoys my party. Mum and dad are talking Mum is smiling. Me and my friends are enjoying the cake.

~ after the cake ~

Me and all my friends are playing. We're playing 4 square. Storm is the King. Rose is Queen, I'm Jack, and Sylv is in the dungeon. Storm is king for a few rounds before Rose is the King. I'm the queen. Sylv is the Jack and Storm is in the dungeon. Rose is king for a while but eventually I'm the king!

We play 4 square for about 1 hour. We ended the game because we got tired. "You guys wanna come to my house?" I ask. "Okay I'll ask my parents" they all say. We all go to my house.

~ at my house ~ (natsus house)

Were all playing outside before retreating inside due to us being tired. We run inside and sit on the couch and watch movies. After s few hours everyone leaves.
I go to my room(and Nash's room)
And get changed into my pjs. I put on a white shirt and some leggings on. I brush my teeth and get Mum and Dad to tuck me in. "Good night Nashi" Mum says before kissing me on the head. "Night Nashilynn" Dad says hugging me.

We became a Happy Family.

This is a real short chapter there may be 1 more. But it will be short as well. "Why not just make 1 long chapter" idk okay. But there's gonna be 2 short chapters.

(Word count 608)

Bye!