Two

Nashis POV

"What do you guys normally do?" I ask looking around at all of them. "We play at the park and watch people go on missions" Rosemary answers.
"Who's your favourite in the guild?" I ask. Everyone starts saying there favourites at the same time I didn't understand any of them. "Do you guys have nicknames?" "Rosemary is Rose, Sylvia is Sylv, Lily is Lils or Lil, and Reiki is Rei" Storm answers. Auntie Mira comes and collects all the plates and cups and stuff. "You kids having fun?" She asks with her sweet smile. "Yes Mirajane" they all answer. "Auntie Mira is Natsu and Nash almost finished eating I wanna go to the park!" I ask. All the kids are in shock.

"Yes there just finishing" she answers. Then walks away "You call Miss Mirajane Auntie Mira?!" Lily asks. "Yeah.. she told me too" I say confused. "Who's you Mum and dad?" Rose asks. "My mum is Lucy Hart , and my dad is Natsu Dragneel" "Who's Lucy Hart?" They ask "I remember a Lucy heartifillia but no such Hart" They say.

"Heh.." "Pinkie, whats you magic?" Storm asks me. "dragon slayer magic" they all look shocked "what type?" Rose asks. "Fire"

~ a few minutes later ~

"Nashi ready to go?" Nash walks up and taps my shoulder. "Yeah!" I jump up. "This is my older brother Nash! He's 10" Nash takes my hand and looks at them. He walks away dragging me with him outside the guild to where Natsu is waiting. He let's go of my hand

"Natsu can I call you dad?" I ask wide puppy dog eyes. "Sure kid" I smile. "Yay!" I jump onto his back and he carries me to the park.

"I wanna go down the slide!" Natsu puts me down and I run to the slide. Natsu and Nash start talking and aren't paying attention to me.

Lisanna comes over to me "Hey Nashi, wanna climb that tree with me?" She points to a large tree. "Okay" I say as she walks me over there. "You go first Nashi so if you fall I can catch you" I climb up I'm up high sitting on a branch when I realise she's not climbing.

"Lisanna come on!" She laughs an evil laugh before running off I can't get down!

I'm calling for Natsu or Nash but they can't here me.
I notice a kid with long red hair passing under me. "Help! Please I can't get down!" I scream. My eyes start tearing up. The girl looks up I realise it's Rose.

"Nashi!!" She runs over to somewhere I can't see, and brings back Storm and Reiki. I'm crying a lot by this point. "Storm help her your body is made of water!" Rose yells. Storm stretches up in his water form and reaches me. He carries me down before returning to his normal appearance.

"Thank you" I say blushing. "What were you thinking!" He yells. "Lisanna was supposed to come up with me but she didn't" I explain the whole situation.
Nash and Natsu run over and I explain it to them.
I wave goodbye to my friends and Natsu Nash and I walk home.

"Nash Nashi go wait in bed I'll be in, in a second"

Natsus POV

They walk to the bedroom and I call Lisanna

Calling 0400 123 457

Lisanna!
Yes Natsu?
Why did you do that to Nashi?
Do what?
Get her stuck in the tree!
I don't know what your talking about!
Lisanna! We need to talk
About what babe
You and I
What's wrong with us baby
I think we should break up.
*crying*
I'm sorry Lis.
It's Ok..
Let's still be friends.
Yeah okay..
Bye Lisanna.
Bye Na-Natsu

Call end

I walk over to the one and only bedroom and see them tucked into my bed. I climb in. "Goodnight kids" I saying kissing them both on the head.
Nashi falls asleep first shortly followed by Nash.