Article

@enews: 

OUR FAVOURITE ARTIST COUPLE HAS SPLIT! 

Kenna Jenner, daughter of Kris and Bruce Jenner, younger sister to the famous Kardashians, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, and Rob. Has been dating pop star Justin Bieber since the beginning of her Victorious days, where she plays the lovable Kat.

Rumors say that Bieber broke up with the rising star they almost reached their two year anniversary, Kenna has not been seen since the breakup and we've been told here at Enews that Bieber broke up with her over a text message. 

Kenna and Justin, better known as Jenna to their fans, started dating in 2013, just after Kenna and Kendall meet One Direction for the first time, Jenna met through mutual friend Louis Thomlinson, One Direction member and one of Kenna's best friends. 

They started dating after only knowing each other for a month, the 21-year-old was the happiest she had been in ages since the cancellation of Victorious in 2012. 

Kenna was starting to make a new name for herself as her talents of being an amazing singer from Victorious, some say she'll be the next Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera, and her mother Kris is her manager, Kenna spoke out about how she felt when her first album dropped, Yours Truly in 2013, 

"I had sent a couple of songs to the boys of One Direction to get their opinions of the songs and they absolutely fell in love with them. It took them a few days of encouragement to get me to release the whole album. But when I did, I felt relieved that my work was out. I put so much love and effort into every song. Without my family, I wouldn't be where I am today."

A week after the album dropped rumors starting speculating that Kenna and Mac Millar were in a relationship, but both artists shot those rumors down, saying they were both friends and had a sister and brother relationship. 

Justin showed his girlfriend support when she dropped the album, saying he loved all the songs on it and how amazed he was at how high her vocals were. With the album, she put down haters that were saying she only got where she was because she was a Jenner born into a family of Kardashians. Who are constantly in the media and have their own tv show Keeping Up With The Kardashians which Kenna appears in regularly as well. 

The Kardashian family all posted vague messages on Instagram about Kenna, all showing love and support causing fans to wonder what had happened, and two days later Justin revealed on Instagram that he and Kenna had broken up. 

We are sending all our love to Kenna as she is clearly taking this heartbreak hard, and we wish her all the best for her upcoming album and tour. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lying in bed flicking through article after article about mine and Justin's break up, it had been four days, but I was still in a lot of pain. He was my first love, I had given literally everything to him. I was getting hate comments on Instagram and it added to the tears rolling down my checks. Anger flooded through me and I threw my phone across the room, it hit the wall and bounced off.

Kendall and Kylie came running into my room, looks of sympathy were on their faces when they saw the state I was in. Both of them climbed into my bed with me and hugged me close. 

"I know, I know," Kendall whispered as I cried into her shoulder. My door opened again and North, Saint, Mason, and Penelope all came running into my room, they jumped on my bed and I laughed a little bit, Kim and Kourtney stood in the doorway with Khloe behind them. Penelope and Nori both gave me hugs and I hugged them back tightly. 

"Girls night tonight," Kendall said, Mason and Saint, pulled faces whereas Penelope and Nori screamed in joy. I laughed a little as did their mothers. 

"I think Ken means the adults are having a girls night Nori, P," Kim said, with Kourtney nodding. My phone started ringing from where it sat on the floor, Kim, Kourt, and Khloe looked at it with confusion before Kim picked it up. 

"It's Harry, do you want me to answer?" She said, I nodded and she answered his call. 

"Hi Harry, it's Kim here." She said. She was silent for a minute as Harry spoke on the other end. 

"I don't think nows a good time sorry, she'll need a couple of days at least away from everyone and the media for sure. No, she's not alone. All her sisters are here and her nieces and nephews." Kim spoke, silence then 

"Okay, I'll let her know you called, thanks for checking in Harry, bye." Kim hung up on him and looked at me. 

"He really does care about you, you know?" She said, I nodded and whipped the tears from my eyes. 

"Here, I'm going to do something that you'll thank me for later," Khloe said as she walked into my room and took my phone from Kim. 

"What are you doing?" I asked the same time as Kendall. 

"Blocking him and deleting him from everything, Snapchat, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, the works," Khloe said as she typed a few things on my phone before throwing it onto the bed. I looked at it and noticed that my phone wasn't cracked which surprised me. 

"Thanks, Khlo," I said, she smiled at me before turning to Kendall. 

"So, what did you have planned?" She asked as she sat on my bed. Kim and Kourtney remained standing. 

"Girls night, I mean Kim's pregnant again with her third child. The baby shower is in a few weeks. So, we could spend tonight together." Kendall said Kourtney nodded. 

"Well, I'm down for it." She said, my phone started going off again. I looked at it as did my sisters, we all saw Harry's face on the screen with his number ringing my phone. 

"He's really desperate isn't he?" Kylie said, grabbing my phone and turning it off. 

"He's worried about Kenna. It happens." Khloe answered, looking at my phone as it buzzed against the bed, everyone but the kids was looking at it. 

"That's not worrying, that's an obsession," Kendall said from beside me. 

"You don't know anything. He loves her, he'd never see her hurt-" Kim stopped mid-sentence before looking at me 

"What did you say?" I asked her 

"Never mind, forget it," Kim said, my phone stopped buzzing, but a minute later it started buzzing again 

"Seriously, he doesn't know when to quit- Oh that bastard!" Kendall said, looking at my phone as she spoke with an angry look. She grabbed it and answered the call 

"Why are you calling her? She doesn't want to talk! So leave her the hell alone! You've done enough damage already!" Kendall said she was silent for a few minutes while someone spoke on the other side of the line. 

"No, just leave her alone, she needs time to heal and you trying to call her, doesn't help her at all. And if you knew what was good for you, you'd stay the hell away from all of us. We care about her, and you broke her heart. Goodbye." Kendall said, she hung up and looked at me. 

"I thought you'd blocked his number?" She said, looking at Khloe as she spoke 

"I may have forgotten to do that bit. I can do it now?" Khloe said, walking towards Kendall with her hand stretched out, gesturing for the phone. 

"I'll do it-" 

"Who was it?" I asked, Kylie looked at me, as did Kendall 

"I think you know who it was." Kendall said, I did, Justin Bieber. The man who broke my heart.