Movies And Popcorn

Court case due to happen next week, still in the process of contacting Justin's lawyer who refuses to answer any of our calls or any of your lawyer's calls. Hopefully, we'll make more progress later this week - Khloe 

I sighed,  reading the text over and over that Khloe had sent to me ten minutes ago. Honestly, my mind was not in the right place to go and deal with a court case where I knew the judge would let Justin off because he was apart of the 'superior race' especially with the evidence that my lawyers and detectives already had against him. This had been going on for the past two months, and they were no closer to actually bringing him in. 

I couldn't find a way to respond to Khloe's text, don't get me wrong I loved that she was getting involved in it, it was just really mentally and emotionally draining just knowing the fact that my ex caused so much pain on me and my family. Even though he himself had posted an Instagram photo during the month I had been in hospital, he kept saying online whenever someone accused him that he was drunk and couldn't remember that night. 

My phone buzzed, an incoming text flashed across my screen 

Heading over now, bringing with me popcorn and your favorite sweets, we are not missing movie night again, be prepared to watch about like four movies with your one and only love in the entire world. - Harry 

I smiled, Harry was exactly what I wanted and needed at this current time. It was almost like he knew every time when I was sad and needed cheering up if we weren't watching movies, we were just talking, usually avoiding the heavy subjects, such as my parent's divorce and my court case was usually out of the question and not talked about until the following week. 

"Hey, Harry just texted he's coming round to spend the evening here." Mom said as she entered the room 

"Are you okay with him staying the night?" I asked 

"Yeah baby, I have nothing against it. He's perfect for you, he makes you feel happy and he clearly means the world to you." Mom said, she'd headed towards my bed and sat on the edge of it. 

"Thanks, Mommy, he really does mean the world to me. Especially with every going on." I said and almost regretted it as I did so. Mom gave me a sad look, knowing that I had been hit hard with two massive truths coming out in the past few weeks. I had come to terms with my parent's decisions to get a divorce, I was finally seeing that they really were not happy together, they couldn't even be in the same room for an entire day without one fight exploding out and someone getting hurt by words that feel like knives scraping against hearts. 

"Knock knock." A voice spoke, it was Kim. She had come round to see how I was doing, Tuesday's were usually her days to come and check up on me. 

"Hey little sis, how are you doing?" She asked as she walked into the room, jumping onto my bed in the process, looking at Mom too. 

"I'm okay Kimmy, what are you doing today?" I asked, 

"Well, Khloe, Kourt and I are going back up to the Court House. Khloe's there at the moment trying to get in contact with Justin's lawyers. She needs backup from our own lawyer to do it, then afterward we're all going to lunch together if you and Harry want to come?" Kim asked, I looked at Mom and she nodded 

"I think it'll be really great for you to get out of the house for a while. Even if it is just going to get lunch with your sisters." Mom said, I nodded. The cameras were filming this piece only for next week's episode and after that, they'd leave my room and follow my mom and sister into the house. I didn't like having camera's in my room unless it was needed. 

"I mean it's just scary to think that I'm gonna have to bring up what happened years ago," I said 

"Oh, you mean the scare?" Kim asked I nodded.