Article.

@dailymail:

KENNA JENNER AND HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCE PREGNANCY ON INSTAGRAM!!

Henna fans have not been disappointed. The three-year couple announced their pregnancy three days ago on Instagram. The first four months of Kenna's pregnancy had been kept a secret and she's roughly five months into becoming a mother.

Harry posted on Instagram the announcement and it was only him that posted, it seemed to have been a confirmed thing between the pair of them that only one person would post the news. Harry even included in thanking Kenna's mothers for raising her, Caitlyn Jenner (previously known as Bruce Jenner) and Kris Jenner for giving him the love of his life and the mother of his baby.

In his post, Harry stated that the Kardashian/Jenner/Styles family knew of the pregnancy the entire four months before announcing the news to Instagram. This may have been what Kourtney had been hinting in an interview at having a huge family secret but never allowed to say anything about it until she was aloud.

What we have noticed, however, is that Kenna's appearances in KUWTK's has been very minimal for the past few months ever since her father transformed into a second mother. She only posts on things related to charity and her music career, nothing else, unlike her family. 

What we do love most though is how far Kenna has come in her pregnancy and how secret it was kept before the couple decided to tell the world about their little blessing. We can't wait to see the progress Kenna makes until we see photos of baby Jenner/Styles, not too far now for fans of the couple. 

Congratulations to Kenna and Harry for their amazing baby news! We hope that it's a girl as she would be so beautiful. We will be keeping up to date with any new news on Baby Styles.