Friendship Gone Down The Drain

enews:

Kenna Jenner is said to have felt that her friendship with Harry Styles is over!

Last Saturday, the Victorious cast, minus Victoria Justice, hung out at one of LA's local Starbucks for a couple of hours, just chilling and hanging out. One of our writers just so happened to be there when they all walked in together and sat a table drinking their usual Starbucks drinks.

The conversation drifted to Kenna's songwriting since she is a well-known singer-songwriter with fans all around the world, and Kenna herself said 'Songwriting helps when you have emotional things to write about, including whether or not her friendship with Harry is still on the cards.

It's been three years since Harry and Kenna first meet since their friendship blossomed into something we loved seeing every day. They even created a song together after Kenna and Justin's breakup, and it was so beautiful we all believed for a split second that they would become a cute couple and be a couple.

But our hopes were torn down when Harry started dating Taylor Swift, fellow popstar and known singer, her music is always about breakup songs, and if the pair breaks up, there's bound to be at least a few songs about Harry in her next album.

Anyway, our hearts go out to Kenna as she struggles to continue on without her best friend, but thankfully she has a few good ones to keep her going, neither Kenna nor Harry have spoken about this publically on social media just yet so we will see where it goes.

We also know that Kenna is planning on releasing some new music soon since we overheard her in Starbucks talking to her friends, and we are honestly so hyped for the songs to be released, and we know that all of Kenna's songs mean things to her, and we wonder how Kenna's fans will react as well to her new music and what they will think about the songs, but we all know she will release great music.

So, we'll always be there for you Kenna, no matter what.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled my eyes, of course, they overhead my conversation with my friends last weekend. Anyone with a brain would immediately send it to a news company just to get cash for the story.

Putting my laptop to the side I left my bedroom, heading downstairs to see who was home. Khloe was in the kitchen, she had been spending a lot of time here at home since she announced that she and Lamar were getting a divorce.

"Hey Kenny," Khloe said as I sat on the chair near the kitchen counter, I smiled

"Hey Khlo, what are you making?" I asked, the cameras were rolling, which meant that this would be in next week's episode, but honestly, I didn't care really. They were apart of my life every day.

"Just making a smoothie, want one?" Khloe asked, I nodded and she started making me one as well, I pulled my phone out to see that Harry had posted another photo of him and Taylor. I scrolled past it, without even liking the post or anything. I sighed, causing Khloe to look at me when I finished

"What's up?" She asked, pouring the smoothie into two glasses

"Just Harry being distant lately," I answered she nodded

"He's been with Taylor hasn't he?" She asked I nodded in answer.

"You just need to talk to him, if he's been distant he's the one that's been in the wrong not you, if you don't talk to him about what's going on he may become even more distant with you and the others. I think for the first talk, it just needs to be you and him, just to sort things out and then if that doesn't work, talk to him with the boys." Khloe said, She had handed me my glass and was leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I've tried messaging him, he just won't reply," I said

"Does he even look at them?" She asked, looking at me as she did so, I shook my head

"No, he doesn't. I don't know what to do Khloe, he's been my best friend for three years, he was there for me when Justin and I broke up, I was there for him when he needed me, I just can't believe that he'd just let it all go." I said, not mentioning Taylor's name because I knew the fans of Taylor would blow up at me for mentioning her.

"Alright, well here's what you do, ignore the advice I told you before, and get together with the boys, then get them all to message him until he has to come and see you guys, he needs to do it, he must know that his life doesn't stop as soon as he meets a girl. And that goes for you with Avan okay?" Khloe said, looking at me as she did so. I always went to Khloe for advice, this was because she would always be there for me, whereas if I went to Kim and Kourtney, they would be too busy for me to actually help me with anything. I understood that they had their own families to take care but sometimes I still needed mine despite being old enough not too.

I nodded and began to drink the smoothie

"How have you been since announcing your divorce against Lamar," I asked, it had been particularly hard on Khloe for the past couple of months that lead into years, Lamar had been repeatedly unfaithful to her during their marriage and it broke her from the inside out. Her walls had been put back up since the divorce began to be finalized, making it harder for her to trust any guy again.

"I've been okay as I can be, it's been hard don't get me wrong, but as soon as it's all over I'm in need of girls weekend away," Khloe answered, I nodded. I had been here for her since the beginning, and she loved it knowing that she had her family's support despite us being half-sisters we were still family to each other.

"Absolutely, Greece?" I asked

"Nah, Paris or New York," Khloe answered I nodded knowing that she'd want to be there. Once I drunk my smoothie I returned to my room, in need of some alone time to myself.