1

Harper Pariss cursed as she walked through the school gates of Abbey Grove School. Most kids sighed groggily at the thought of their lessons, but Harper was not fazed. In her eyes, lessons were not the problems, it was the fact that school was merely another pathetic excuse to get woken up.
That is, of course, because Harper is.. well.. she's a bitch. Not a mean, popular girl who talks about people behind their back, just simply a girl who sits at the back of the class and ignores everyone around her.
Most people would describe her as a loner, but this is not the best description. She is confidently sarcastic and would not be hesitant to taking the piss out of her teacher, Alfie Wickers, much to her classmates' delight.
And, besides all this, she met the definition of attractive. Although most people wouldn't admit it, she was extremely pretty - just in a scary sort of way. She had blonde hair that had subtle streaks of light pink running through the end, which made her seem nice and bubbly, but, this was not the case. Her face was sculpted with thick dark eyebrows that arched above a pair of round blue eyes, both of which had smudges of black makeup around the edges.
But, what was most famous about Harper Pariss' face, is that - if you didn't know her - it never adorned a smile.
—————————————————
A/N: I know how short this chapter is don't worry! This was basically just an introduction for the character; more chapters coming soon!