5. Out Of The Bag

"Hey. Where's Soa?" a voice startled Jungkook whom was deep in thought. He turns to meet eyes with Jimin clad in his favourite grey sweatpants hanging loosely on his hip.

"Soa went to take a shower." Jungkook answers while staring down the older. "And why the sweatpants? You know we're having a match, right?"

"It's comfortable." Jimin explains. "And I'm sneaking a girl to my dorm room later."

Jungkook shoots him an unimpressed look. "Girls are not allowed in the dorm."

"That never was a solid rule." The elder retorts as he strapped on his boxing gloves. Evasive of the younger's comments, he made his way to the boxing ring and gestured him over. Jungkook wipes his body down with a towel before heading up the ring; all while taking a mental note to visit Soa in the showers later.

"Ready?" Jimin pumps his fists together. "It's a friendly match, I'll go easy on-

Before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook lunges down towards Jimin's torso and struck a blow towards his belly-causing him to fall; then he swerves to counter attack, but stops when he senses something wrong.

"Low blow." Jimin's expressions were scrunched up in pain. His hands were clutching his crotch to ease the agony. "My d*ck hurts."

"Oh shit." the younger apologizes, realizing that he directed his fist too low from the waist. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I saw stars." the older replies with a croaked voice. "Sorry, but can you end the match here? Make sure Soa doesn't come back to see my sorry ass on the floor."

"Got it. I'll go find him." Jungkook pats his back worryingly. "Hyung, you forgive me?"

"Yeah." Jimin sighs as he witnesses Jungkook's smile. "I forgive you."

_________________________________

<Soa's POV>

I'm in trouble.

"Is someone in the showers?" a male voice resonated across the walls.

"Hyung, It doesn't matter, lets change quickly." another voice was heard.

A crowd of unsuspecting males have bombarded the shower room, and I was left in there, unable to leave- as my clothes were placed neatly outside on the benches. Fortunately for me, I still had my towel, but it was strikingly obvious from my figure that I was a girl. I'm doomed.

"Whose clothes are these? They are so small."

"Whatever. I think I'm gonna take a quick shower, wait for me."

Oh no.

The sound of footsteps neared and my quick thinking brought me to the sauna room. I hid in there quietly, praying he doesn't walk in.

A few minutes pass, and my head begun to get dizzy from the mist. I felt my concious difting in and out slowly, as my vision fades a little. Crap. The machine to adjust the temperature was outside the sauna, and clearly- it was turned to the highest, as my skin was burning from the heat.

I can't breathe-

At that very moment, the door opens, and my heart stopped.

"What are you doing here?"a figure standing in the mist called out to me. I squinted my eyes and caught sight of Jungkook, whom was scanning me from top to toe.

"I-uh..." I tried my best to hide my figure with the towel, but it seemed to arouse more suspicion in him. Jungkook stares at my shoulders for a while, before pulling his shirt off and offering it to me.

"You hate when people see you half-naked, right? Here." he puts on the shirt for me, and stares even more when it seems too big for my build. His ears seem to be tinted red as he caught me stealing a glance at him- weirdly enough, he always seem to be blushing around me these days.

With the towel and shirt wrapped tightly around my body, we made our way back to our dorm room. I immediately changed in my room, and walked out only to see Jungkook waiting outside.

He approaches me slowly with serious eyes that seemed to pierce through my body.

"I know you don't like it, but i need to confirm something." He says, and I gulp.

"I need you to strip naked. For research purposes." Jungkook crosses his arms together, waiting for me to do the deed. Crap. I fiddled my hands together nervously, feet stagnant on the floor. He takes one good look at me from top to bottom, before inching closer to my body.

"Or do you want me to strip you myself?" he pushes me against the wall, stare coursing through my veins. "Still, for a guy, you're pretty delicate. I'm not sure if you're fit to be a boxer."

"I can't do it...I...." a thousand excuses flew through my mind but not even one seemed sensible.

At this rate, he'll find out I'm-

Without a moment's notice, He pulls up my shirt hastily, revealing the bandages wrapped around my chest. And that moment felt like it was frozen in time- Jungkook stood rooted to the ground, the shock rendering him unable to process what he saw. His eyes wavered a little at my cleavage, and immediately darted away towards the wall; ears flushing a fluorescent red.

"You...." He lets go of me gently, covering his flushing face with his arm.

"You're a woman?"