Oh Brothers

***Ava's P.O.V

   Dazz and I were laying down in bed. After our shower we just got ready for bed and cuddled. He had a tattoo on his chest that I really never took the time to notice. It was a a skull that was on fire. The fire around the skull was red, but blue fire was coming out of its mouth. And on the forehead of the skull 'Wolf' was written in fiery letters. There were names in it too. Four names were inked into the blue fire. I squint to make out what they say. Gunner. Killian. Rhett. And Phaethon. I reach up and start tracing it.

   "What's this for? Who are Gunner, Killian and Rhett? I know that Phaethon was your brother, but who are the rest?" He goes still and looks down at my hand on his chest.

   "Well, they're my brothers." He mumbles the end and I can't understand him.

   "What?" He takes a deep breath and look at me.

   "They're my brothers, Ava. They're all my big brothers." I stare at him, not understanding. Say what? They were who?

   "Why didn't you tell me you had other brothers?" I look at him. I was hurt that he didn't tell me. Did he not trust me?

   "Hey. Hey. Hey. Whatever you're thinking, stop it. I love and trust you wholeheartedly. Don't ever doubt that." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close.

   "Then why didn't you tell me you had three brothers other than Phaethon?"

   He shrugs. "I don't know, Ava. At first I didn't know you and wanted my family safe, then we got close and I felt bad for not telling you. I knew that it would hurt you, so I kept my mouth shut. I just didn't know how to tell you. I didn't want to make you mad at me. I didn't want to hurt you." I sigh and take his face in my hands, making him look me in the eye.

   "Don't ever think that you can't tell me something, Dazz Wolf. I will always love you and won't ever turn my back on you. Got that?" He nods. "Good. That said," I grab his ear and drag is head down so I can talk in his ear. "if you ever hide something like that from me again, I will set your family jewels on fire. Understood?" He winces and tries to nod. I let go and lay my head back on his chest. I start tracing his tattoo again and he laughs. "When will I get to meet these older brothers of yours?"

   "You will at some point. They're part of the guards that will be coming here to guard the palace. They don't know that I'm here though. They have no idea how much involvement mom, dad and I have had with you."

   "Hmm. So, you would have waited to tell me until the day that they arrived about them, right?" He blushes and I nod. "Thought so. When are they coming?" He avoids my gaze.

   "Uh, tomorrow," he says sheepishly. I roll my eyes.

   "Figures." He chuckles and pulls me to lay on his chest.

   "Don't be mad? I love youuuuuuu." He starts peppering my face with kisses and I giggle.

   "Yeah, yeah. I can't stay mad at you and all that jazz." He grins and I lean down to kiss him. I loved him so much it hurt. I didn't know what I would do if I lost him.

   I pull back and see he has a goofy smile on his face. "Again?" I snort and cover his face with my hand while I roll off of him. He pouts and I grin.

   "Lights out. It's time for bed." I turn and turn off the light next to my side of the bed and he does the same.

   I snuggle into his side, but can't seem to fall asleep. I had to much swirling around in my head.

   "Hey, Dazz?"

   "Yeah, baby?"

   "Do you miss your brothers?"