Chapter eight

Part two- chapter eight
Heart attack

Going back home, I laid down. It wasn't that late. Dad was out hunting for the guys, not knowing it was them.
Bella, had went and said she was going to see him.
Thinking she meant Jake I let her leave.

Turning on my computer, I laid down and started watching supernatural. About two episodes in, I get a call from Jake.
"Hey, Alex. Make sure you and Bella stay in for tonight, red headed leech is back." He said.
"Jake bella not here she said she was going to go see you, or well she said she was going to go see someone." I said.
"Okay, um. I'll go look for her. You stay at the house. Paul And embry would kill me if you died." I was confused.
"Why would Paul?" I asked.
"It's a long story for another time." I nodded.
"That seems to be everyone answer recently. But please find bella." I said getting quieter as the sentence ended.
"I will, Alex just stay home." He said.
"Okay. Bye."
"Bye." And with that we hung up. Scared out of my mind, about bella and dad, seeing as they were both outside and not in the house were it is safe.
I decided to do the only thing that could keep my mind off it... cleaning.
I'm a huge neat freak, every time I used to hangout in jakes room. I would clean it, He is like a pig. He would laugh every time I would say how messy he is.

Cleaning the living room, bathroom, my room, and the kitchen. Dad came home.
"Harry had a heart attack. Come on." I looked confused for a second. But when i finally knew what he was saying I bolted out to my Jeep.
Dad, Harry and billy were all really good friends. They would come to our house to watch the game, or dad would go to theirs, either way they were all close.
Following dad to the Clearwater's house I see
All of the guys, except for Jake.
I walked up to Sam.
"Hey, where's Jake?" I asked.
"He is taking bella home." He said. I nodded glad that she is safe.
"So what happened?" I asked.
"Leech." Was all he said.

When I was walking out to my Jeep, I heard someone following me.
Turning around I see Paul.
"Hey, Paul." I said smiling.
"Hey Alexander, I know you already have jake and embrys number. But with the leech running around, here's mine." He said giving me a piece of paper. I smiled up at him.
"Thanks. Don't call me that." I said with a fake glare on my face. I've always hated my first name but the way he said it made me feel as if I was melting. He smirked.
"Your welcome, stay safe Alexander."He said walking away.
I smiled then got in my Jeep and headed home, today had been a longish day.

Hey guys so another short chapter. I wanted a filler so Paul And Alex was now starting to be friends, but I hope you enjoy.