Support

Hey guys so I wanted to say thank you. I know this book is complete but it wouldn't of been if you guys Had not of supported as much as you did.

When I first started writing the book it was just as a past time thing and didn't expect many people to actually read it.

But everyday even to know people are still reading it. This is my number one book. It has the most reads and votes and it started just a stupid little book for when I got bored to write.

So thank you guys so much. It has now been submitted into the 2019 watty rewards. And I couldn't of asked for better people your comments are what kept me going. None of them were mean and it help with me finding the motivation to continue the story. I love you guys so much and thank you.

I have never actually felt more successful in my life. I made a story that I like as well as others.
I hope you enjoyed and if you're reading this and is a closeted lgbtq+ I am always here for you. I love you guys and I had a lot of fun writing this book.

I am going to be taking a break from writing, I am in the process of writing one but I just need to find out how the story will go. I have high hopes for it though and want it to be perfect.

So thank you again (I know I'm saying it a lot but I mean it)
For the nice comments and the comments that can help me write story's better.
Thank you for tagging people to read the story, I've never actually had people do that before and it made me feel like this book has helped some people or that you've liked it enough that you wanted others to enjoy it.

So yeah, thank you once again. I'm taking a little break with writing but only because I wanted the next story to do just as well. I hope you enjoy this book and hopefully will enjoy the next one ❤️❤️