Chapter eleven

Part two- chapter elevenShopping

Shopping

I arrived at Sam and Emily's to meet up with, Kim and Emily to go shopping.
Paul, and the guys where going to hang out so me and them where.

Getting out I walked in to see everyone there.
"Hey guys." I said smiling.
I got a lot of heys in reply. Kim and Emily smiled at me.
"Ready to go?" Kim asked. I nodded, but frowning when I see Emily and Kim kiss the boyfriends.

Walking out I walked to Kim's car, seeing as we were taking hers.

Getting in the back so the girls could talk.
"Hey Alex, any lucky guy yet?" Emily asked.
"Nope, none of the guys in Forks really reach my type." I said.
"You have a type." She said.
"Yeah, And it definitely ain't palefaces, I know I'm a little pale but dang, it's like their stinking vampires." I said, making us all laugh.
"So what is your type?" Kim asked.
"Well, I've dated a couple of guys and they were all considered bad boys. But I don't know, all of them kinda ended badly, so maybe I just have a type where the guy is a jackbut, and doesn't know how to act when in a relationship." I told them.
"Well, maybe you can find one in la push, none of them are pale faces." Emily said laughing.
"I only know people in the pack. No one else." I said.
"Well, maybe one of the single pack members is gay." Kim said giggling.
"I highly doubt it, Seth is way to young, embry can not stop talking about how hot someone chick is, Jake is hung up on my sister and Paul is having a hissy fit cause he imprinted on a guy." I said.
"I think you will meet them very soon." Emily said looking at Kim.
"What do you mean? Why do I feel like I'm kept from something." I said laughing.
"Don't worry about it." Before I could reply, we pulled up to the store we was shopping at first.

Walking in, we went to the girls section first, looking through the clothes
"You know I always wanted gay best friend." Kim said.
I laughed.
"That was random." I told him.
"What I have, you always see in the movies the popular girl has the gay bestfriend." She said.
Emily and I both laughed.
"Well, I hear by announce that you are my bestfriend." I said smiling at her.

We ended up going to a couple different place before finally going home.

When we finally got home Emily called all the boys out, to get her things and to put my things into my Jeep.
Walking into the house, I sat down beside Paul and embry. Paul had his arm around the back of the couch, until I sat down. Making me frown, embry scooted over.
"Dang, do I stink or something." I said.
They all laughed at me.
"What everyone is scooting away from me, I know I don't stink. I smell like honey, I love the smell of honey." I said smiling.
"Lord, you are adorable." Kim said laughing,  she was sitting on Jared's lap.
I heard a growl come from beside me.

"One of y'all need to clear yalls throat I said to embry and Paul. Embry smirked.
"That ain't me. Paul, go ahead and clear your throat." He said, looking over me to Paul.
Another low growl cane from him.

"Okay, well. It was nice hanging with you Kim and Emily. But Paul is scaring the crap outta me with that demon trying to come out of his throat." I said smiling while getting up.
"Okay, well I will see you later. Next time we all hang out we can go to the movies, or maybe out to eat." Emily said.
"Okay. Bye guys." I said walking out to my car and heading home.

—————————————————-

When I finally got home I had a quick shower, before laying down. I was really tired and I just wanted to go to sleep. But my sleep was interrupted by my phone going off.

P- I'm sorry.
A- for?
P- I didn't mean to scare you.
A- Paul, I was just kidding. I will never be scared of you. You remind me of a baby puppy.
P- I wouldn't really classify my self as a puppy. Haha
A- to me you are. And I promise, you could actually do anything and I wouldn't be scared of you.
P- but I'm a monster...
A- I highly doubt that.
P- I know i am, heck the first time you met me was after almost killing your sister.
A- she deserved a good scare. I knew you wouldn't actually hurt her. Shoot I would've done it too if she slapped me for no reason.
P- you are way to nice. You trust way to easy.
A- 'not really, I only trust a handful of people. And it just so happens you are on that list so deal with it. Now I'm tired. Goodnight
P- wait, do you maybe wanna hang out tomorrow?
A- oh is jared and Kim wanting to hang out again.
P- no, I thought maybe we could just hang out.
A- oh um yeah sure :)
P- you don't have to if you don't want to.
A- shut up. We are hanging out.
P- well you get to chose what we do.
A- ooo that's a lot of power, haha
P- good night weirdo
A- good night.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, darkness finally consumed me leaving me in to a dreamless sleep