Nuzzle Attack

Ryoko didn't bother looking at the other two teammates as she picked up Naruto and flew up the stairs. She stopped once she reached the top, not being able to open the door by herself.

Naruto opened the door, his jacket collar still being held by the cat. They stepped through the door and were met with a nice cool breeze.

Ryoko gently lets Naruto down before sitting on the steps. The blonde quickly went to sit right beside his best friend, leaning his body on Ryoko, who didn't seem to mind or care.

Suddenly the other two teammates burst through the door, panting a little from walking up the stairs.

Sasuke glared at the cat, upset that Ryoko just took Naruto without sparing a glance at him. Sakura saw this and started copying what the raven-haired boy was doing, trying to get Sasuke to praise her, but ended up receiving nothing.

The raven-haired boy sat down and Sakura sat between Naruto and Sasuke, with Ryoko on the left of Naruto.

Kakashi began talking. Ryoko, who was not really paying much attention, began licking her paw.

Naruto began yelling in his usual enthusiastic voice, exclaiming his hobbies, likes, dislikes, and dream for the future.

Ryoko wagged her tail happily as she realized she was mentioned multiple times. She licked Naruto's face as a way of saying thank you.

The blonde giggled from the action, trying to push away from Ryoko's affectionate nuzzle attack.

The mood instantly became light and cheerful, having a great effect on the team.

"Alright, alright. Next, you with the pink hair." Kakashi said in a less lazy tone.

After introductions were done, he started explaining some things about tomorrow's test. Kakashi's speech, meant to scare his students, had no effect on Ryoko as she stared at a butterfly flying away from her.

He sweatdropped before warning his students not to eat breakfast, poofing away from his team.

Ryoko got up and stretched her limbs before walking over to the edge of the roof.

"Ryo! Wait! Can you give me- And she's already gone." Ryoko flew away with fire licking the bottom for her paws, giving her a floating or gliding look. Naruto sighed disappointedly, not looking forward to walking all the way home.

"Hn. Even Ryoko left you."

"SHUT UP, TEME!"