War

"They are here, they went for night. You called it." Boss said making Lauren click her gun.

"I'm ready." Lauren said.

"Boss, if we die. Can you at least tell me your name?" Dinah asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Alejandro Cabello." He said making Lauren breath hitch.

"Cabello?" Lauren asked and he nodded.

"Don't worry, I know about your relationship with my daughter." He said making Lauren shrink.

"Oop." Dinah said as they seen the men run to the door.

They aimed down from the balcony right at the people.

"Don't yet, let them in." Alejandro said and they nodded.

"The money is in our room now." Lauren said and he nodded.

"Smart, why would they check there?" He asked and they shrugged.

When they piled in the house, he still had his fist opened.

"Aim for the big man. This is not a movie where he dies last." Dinah instructed and Lauren nodded.

"You too are the best recruit we have." He said closing his fist and Lauren headshot the big man making the men alarmed.

They rushed to him seeing him dead and Dinah threw the smoke grenade and put on the mask. Lauren jumped down and tackled a guy then pulled out her knife.

"Speak or I'll slit your throat." Lauren demanded and he nodded.

Lauren dragged him to upstairs and unmasked him.

"What is your name?" Alejandro asked.

"Matthew." He said and Alejandro smiled.

"Hang him." Alejandro instructed and Dinah tied him then threw him over the balcony.

"Ah!" He yelled, but was yanked from the length.

Every man looked at him and put down their gun. Dinah went up behind them and took a guy down.

"I count 10." Lauren said and he nodded.

"Come on, daughter-in-law." Alejandro joked making Lauren flush.

They went down the stairs and seen the man trying to get their guy down. Alejandro pushed Lauren to get their attention and she complied.

"Heyo, are y'all looking for this?" Lauren asked throwing a bag at them.

Dinah gave her a confused look, but when she seen the shape she took cover.

"See, she played this smart." A guy said opening the bag then the item Lauren created popped out and shot up at least 6 guys.

Lauren stood there with a smirk and went over to all of the injured people.

"This. Is. What. Happen. When. You. Take. Away. The. Person. I. Love." Lauren said punching a guy out cold.

Dinah pushed her off and put her behind coverage.

"More are coming, they are alarmed from the two who escaped." Dinah said and Alejandro nodded.

"Let's get out of this cramped house." He said making them give him a confusing look, they did live in a mansion after all.

They made their way out of the house with the cash and put it in a truck. They got in as Alejandro drove. They seen a car driving after them and Lauren pulled out her trusty sniper. Dinah pulled out her AR. Lauren aimed at the driver and Dinah aimed at the passengers. They shot at the same time making the car jolt making Lauren miss.