The Ending

Years Later...

"Huh, feels weird to be in our own place." Lauren said feeling someone wrap around her leg.

"Momma, this place is huge!" Little Tyler said.

"Well son, that's what happens when you have a job." Lauren said.

"What do you mean?" Tyler asked.

"You get things like this if you take responsibility." Lauren said.

"As if." Camila said holding another baby in her arms.

"Wow, always ruining my vibe." Lauren said kissing Camila making Tyler gag.

"Ew, no kissy in front of me." Tyler said and they rolled their eyes.

"Hey...guy!" Dinah roared busting through the door.

"DJ!" Lauren said giving her a big bro hug.

"Are you ready?" Dinah asked.

"Ready for what?" Lauren asked.

"When seen the new edition to your family, now look at my 4th, no 5th child." Dinah said making Lauren laugh.

"It's in the Poly gene isn't it?" Lauren asked and Dinah shrugged.

"I love making babies with my beautiful wife so shut up." Dinah said as her twin girls and her oldest and youngest sons walked through the door.

"Alright little Norman, tell me B for boy or G for girl." Normani said.

"It's a G!" He piped making Lauren smile.

"Yeah, they can be best friends!" Camila said and Normani hugged her.

"Yes, girl let's go talk as they play." Normani said and Dinah looked at Lauren.

"Fine, kids go to the game room." Lauren said with a smirk as Dinah smirked as well.

"Gotta love the game room." Dinah said making Lauren laugh as they follow their kids, well kid for Lauren.

They sat down, they are now 23 for Lauren and 22 for Dinah, talking about everything.

"It's been a long journey, man." Lauren said.

"Yeah, thanks for meeting Mila so I can meet Mani." Dinah joked and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, by fate y'all were going to meet anyway." Lauren said and Dinah patted her back.

"That's probably true." Dinah said.

"Te amo, Hermano." Lauren said.

"Ou te alofa foi ia te oe, Uso." Dinah said giving Lauren a hug.

"Life is literally nothing without you." Lauren said.

"Couldn't say the same, we went through so much. I even got shot for the first time and we are still here. Have kids, love, money. All of this started because we decided to become the best of friends who ride or die together." Dinah said and Lauren smile while nodding.

"Very touching, Dinah Jane." Normani said kissing her on her cheek surprising her.

"Well, it's true, my life changed dramatically and it's changing every single day I spent with you guys." Lauren said as Camila slid her hand into Lauren's.

"Hello sinners, forgot about me?" Ally asked making them turn around.

"We could never forget about you, Smallz." Dinah said as they hugged her.