What is Love?

"Okay class, we got another play, but this one is in first person view so no voice over." Mr. Styles said making Lauren groan.

"So we are going to be putting y'all in pairs." Shawn said.

"But first, how was lunch we brought y'all?" Mr. Styles and they sighed.

"Amazing." Louis said.

"Like, I actually have a food baby." Camila said making Lauren eyes widened.

"Shit." Lauren muttered and pulled Camila closer to her.

"What is it?" Camila asked.

"You know you have an actually baby not a food baby." Lauren reminded in her ear and Camila eyes widened.

"Yeah, hush." Camila said flustering.

"And Camila and Lauren." Shawn said snapping them out of their word.

"Oh thank God." Lauren said.

"We put you two together because you two have one of the best team work together." Mr. Styles explained and Lauren nodded.

"That's because they are soul mates." Taylor said.

"Whatever." Mr. Styles said making Taylor scoff.

"We aren't." Lauren said.

"Lo." Camila said.

"Yeah?" Lauren asked.

"Shut up." Camila said and Lauren nodded.

"And just like that." Shawn said.

"What is the play, Mr. Mendes?" Harry asked.

"A romantic type, make it anyway you want." Shawn said.

"Can we go first?" Camila asked and Shawn looked at Mr. Styles or Desmond.

"Uh, sure." Shawn said.

"Great, this is based on a true story." Camila said dragging Lauren on the stage.

"Are you sure about this?" Lauren asked and Camila nodded.

"It's going to show anyway." Camila said and Lauren took a deep breath.

"Alright, you guys know who and how I am. But let me tell you something, this story is about real love that spread in the air. So, this is going to be some serious and deep stuff." Lauren explained and everyone got prepared.

"I'll narrate it." Camila said as Lauren stretched a little.

"Go ahead." Lauren said walking off to the side behind the curtain so no one can see her.

"Let's start from the beginning, where we met. We actually met in those halls a year ago, here's how." Camila said grabbing a props as a books.

Lauren ran out and pretended like she ran into Camila making the props fly everywhere. The props were actually paper.

"I'm so sorry." Lauren said bending down to pick up the paper.

"It's okay, why were you in such a hurry?" Camila asked.

"I had to get out of here, it's family drama." Lauren said looking down.

"What do mean?" Camila asked crotching down too.

"Well, uh my Dad is in prison and my Mom is dead because of him." Lauren said making the audience eyes widen, except Dinah's.

"I'm sorry." Camila said.

"It's not your fault, but you should head to class before your late." Lauren said handing the neatly stack of papers to her.

"Thank you." Camila said kissing Lauren's cheek and turned to leave.