Arrival

Skipping the plane ride and arriving at Vancouver, Canada. Camila got a call making her answer it to see her father.

"Okay, it's going to be hard to get connection because we are in different countries, but there'll be a car waiting to take y'all to your location." Alejandro said hanging up.

Just then, they seen a SUV van pull up and they looked at in confusion.

"Get in." The guy said and Lauren eyes widened.

"Zayn? What are you doing in Canada?" Lauren asked getting in last.

"Justin and I was on a mission to his home country. It was fun until we finished it, oh like the one time we rode down a water slide to chase a guy down." Zayn said.

"That sounds fun." Ally said.

"Lucky y'all, we have to deal with explosions." Dinah huffed.

"I guess water is on our side because we even had a boat fight." Zayn said.

"Fire is on ours, every single mission we had dealt with fire." Lauren said.

"Hi I'm Normani." Normani said rolling her eyes.

"Sorry babe, I know who you are by the way." Zayn said and Normani nodded.

"Watch it Milk." Dinah said making him laugh.

"Okay Diana Ross." Zayn said.

"I'll take that as a compliment instead of coming from Cow titties." Dinah said.

"They are called utters and get the fuck out." Zayn said and Dinah stuck out her tongue before exiting the car with the other.

"See ya, brother." Lauren said and he waved before pulling off.

"Okay, ready to see this place?" Ally asked.

"Have you been here before?" Normani asked.

"No, I'm seeing it for the first time as well." Ally said picking up her backpack and walked inside with the others following.

When they walked in, they seen the inside of the beautiful place.

"Ooh a piano!" Dinah squealed taking a seat and played a few keys

"No time DJ." Lauren said pulling her up.

"Fine." Dinah groaned as they walked to the elevator.

Lauren looked at the camera and pushed the button.

"Make a distraction." Lauren said.

"Ard, baby I wanna marry you someday." Dinah sang and Normani looked at her confused.

"Wait what?" Normani asked.

"Let me out a ring on it." Dinah said twirling her around.

Lauren pulled Camila and put something in her hand.