Quisqueya

I have always been a hopeless romantic, always daydreaming of my prince charming to come, sweep me off my feet and we would ride off into the sunset to our happily ever after. When you're a princess this type of idea could be possible but not in my case. I live in the beautiful kingdom of Quisqueya, its crystal clear beaches, majestic mountains and joyful people are the envy of all the other kingdoms.

The kingdom of Quisqueya is a place where harmony and peace reign on. It is ruled by Rey Francisco of Quisqueya, a good king who at times can be very arrogant, hey he's my dad I can say that. My father is in his fifties and has a few wrinkles but don't tell him I said that. His demeanor screams Rey, from his very short pepper like hair, to his minor wrinkles, one would think that he would be slowing down, but don't let that fool you at times he still has the strength of someone in their twenties.

Reigning by side is Reina Roselia Altagracia of Quisqueya, My mother is also in her fifties, though you wouldn't think that if you saw her. She looks very young for her age and her brownish blonde hair helps that even more. She's loving and strong but trust me you don't want to see her bad side.

I am one of four children, I have an older brother, Principe Carlos Manuel of Hernandezia, he lives in a far kingdom with his wife and children unfortunately we don't have much contact with him. I have an older sister Princessa Erica Francheksa, she takes after my mom with the brownish blonde hair and brown eyes, she has the body of a goddess. She's married to Principe Kelven Aranda of Palmalia, he kind of reminds me of a mash up between a pirate and a prince.

I say that because although he is a prince he is covered in tattoos like a pirate. When it comes to my sister she's the tough one of all of us, making her and Principe Kelven Aranda the perfect couple. Thankfully they don't live too far from our kingdom. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see my nephews often; she has three little prince's that are nothing but trouble, but they are lot of fun to be around.

Finally I have a little sister Princessa Alexis Megan of Quisqueya, she takes after my father with her long black hair and dark brown eyes. She like my sister Erica has the body of a goddess. When it comes to my sisters I bet even Aphrodite would be envious of their beauty. My sisters are both stubborn but Alexis is the more level headed out the two. She's the more private one but is pretty mischievous, she gets away with anything.

Now for me well allow me to introduce myself, my name is Esperanza, or Espy to my friends and family but to the entire kingdom I am known as Her Royal Highness Princessa Esperanza Faith of Quisqueya. I take after my father with my long raven like hair, however unlike my father my hair is very curly and my eyes are a lighter shade or brown. I take after my mother when it comes to my body, to be honest I lean more towards the slightly plump side. So not exactly your goddess like body but what can do, God created me like this and in his image.

Yeah, I'm a princess but I'm not your typical princess, yes I wear a crown, fancy dresses and like sparkles but I also love archery, riding my horse and escaping from the castle ever so often.

My sister's often say that I am the most obedient child, which in some sense is true but there are times that I want to break free and do as I please. At times I want to be able to get away from all of the responsibility and have an adventure, meet someone new, fall in love and .....

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Sigh.......to be continued.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Bark! Bark! Bark!

"Hush Mannie!"

Mannie is my furry little best friend, who's white as snow and fluffy like a cloud, he's a small dog that swears he's a wolf. He's my protector and my own little heater. He almost never leaves my side unless its time for him to eat, once food is around, I don't exist.