Thank You And Feedback

Thank you all so much for reading! Seriously, I cannot express the joy I experience reading all your comments and how helpful your suggestions have been. This series and these characters are so near and dear to my heart, and I'm thrilled to be sharing this story with you.

Now, I have a few questions based on some feedback from my beta-readers if any of you would be willing to give let me know what you think:

*While I have plans to weave more of Trinket's past into the next installments, do you think there need to be more flashbacks and memories in this story?

*Did the issue with the former Elysium employees seem to be resolved too quickly? Should I have had more incidents with them? And should future installments have more drama between Trinket and the Ape Man?

*Is there anything else you feel could improve this story or anything that you feel could be taken out?

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Anyhow, the series shall continue, and I'm pleased to announce the next installment:

The game continues with an entirely new mystery. Be prepared for severed body parts, mutilated corpses, and experiments of a rather Doctor Moreau-ish nature. And of course, the mystery of Trinket's past deepens, too—as does her relationship with Booker.

This installment is now live! And again, thank you, thank you, thank you, dear readers, from the bottom of my twisted heart.