Chapter 5

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote comment and share.

Deliah pov

My head is hurting like hell. I opened my eyes and realized that I m not in my house. Where the hell am I.

I tried to move when I saw an arm caging me. I moved to see the persons face. Holy shit last night thoughts came to my mind. I slept with my brother's freaking rival. Xavier I remembered his name. He used me when I was intoxic to take revenge to my brother. i hate him i fucking hate him.

I got up and was about to leave when I heard his voice "where the hell do you think you are going?"

I replied in a cold voice " away from you".

He had the courage to ask me again after using me. I hope he used condom I don't want to have STD "why are you going".

I shouted "do you think I will stay a single second with you when you used me."

I don't know why something changed in his eyes like hurt expression. Now why the hell is he hurt. Then after a movement he snorting lysaid " then why are you not naked hmm? Do you know if I would have used you. You would not be able to walk properly for days. Your sweet little pussy would be sore and your muscles would be aching by now.".

Then it hit me. I was just angry with zeus what he did to me for having sex and xavier was just the victim of my anger.

I replayed" I m sorry for my wrong assumption it's just I broke up with my boyfriend last night and the headache is not helping that's why my mind is not working properly. "

He simply nodded and was about to leave when I said" why were you in my bed "

He replied" you were crying in your sleep. When I tried to calm you hugged me tightly and slept. I tried to free myself but you were not leaving and the sofa was also not so comfortable so I slept with you and nothing happen last night. "after saying that he left.

I used bathroom and decided to go downstairs to leave.

I was on the last step of stairs when I saw xavier sitting at one of the counter table his back facing me.

I was about to say that I am leaving when he said" come have breakfast then I will leave you. "

I accepted the offer and sat beside him. The maid served us pancakes. We ate in complete silence.

Xavier broke the silence asking" where do you live I can drop you?"

I was about to tell him my address when zeus thought came to my mind. I decided to go meet my brother its been a long time.

I asked him" can you drop me at elucani industry. I want to meet my bro. "

He nodded and we both finished our breakfast. We left his mansion and were now sitting in his mustang.

I broke the silence by asking " why are you rival with my brother". He seems to be a good person so what is his rivalry with my bro.

He answered "in business you don't have personal reason to be rivals its the business which makes rivals."

Thanks for reading hope you like it. Pls vote comment and share