chapter 19

The most effective way to make a girl is to shut up .

Deliah pov

I climbed in my car and started driving towards my house brother's house.

I parked my car in front of my brother's house and started walking towards the enterence.

When I entered the house I could hear the sobbing voice of alexsi .
I walked over to the kitchen and saw alexsi sitting at the floor facing me and my brother holding her hands with his back facing me .

I was about to enter the room when alexsi spoke  "how can a brother do such a cheap thing with his own sister ?it can't be possible allen . pls tell me this is another prank?".

I couldn't seemed to understand anything what has Allen did to me that made Alexsi cry.

Allen said "this is not a prank Al I was the one who made Xavier think alexsi betrayed him and I was the one who made Alexsi believe that Xavier never loved her he was just using her for her body and money just like Zeus did with her."

My surroundings​ started to get blur and the tears were flowing down my face .

My sobbing sound made them turn towards me . Alexsi gasped and Allen tried to come forward for my help but I said a big no to it.

I turned away from them and made my way to my car I started my car and left the mansion at once .

I kept roaming around the city thinking that how could my brother do this to me .

He didn't even care that what would happen when he just pulled that bullshit to separate me from Xavier . He knew I suffered so much in one year.
But still he kept lying to me like a maniac.

I sat at bench near the park and just  kept thinking that what have I done to deserve such a thing in my life .

I had blind faith on Allen but he broke it and my thoughts went to the day when everything between Xavier and I ended.

Flashback____________________

I was sitting in my room when my phone buzzed. It was a message if Xavier about our dinner date tonight .

I started to get ready for the date . After checking myself one last time in front of mirror I went downstairs.

I was about to leave when I came across my brother . He seemed to be very angry about something .
I asked him "hey bro what happen has alexsi made out with another person ."

He walked towards me and showed me pics of Xavier and I kissing on the street of Melbourne.

I opened my mouth to explain myself but nothing came out.

After few minutes he showed me another picture of Xavier and the architect having PDA . It broke my world I knew Xavier couldn't contain his beast inside of him for few more days.

Tears started to flow down my face and Allen hugged me . He told me that this would happen if I have a relationship with a Casanova like Xavier.

I knew he was saying the right thing and I just went back to my room and slam the door shut I slipped down and my sobbing sound echoed in the room .

I just wanted to ask Xavier why  why did he played just a nasty game with me .

I don't know when I slept but when I woke up my phone had many missed calls from Xavier.
I blocked his number and started to freshen up.

Allen asked me to come to office today I didn't wanted to upset him so I said yes.

Pls vote comment and share .