Chapter 8

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote

Deliah pov

We talked for few minutes. He was also going to Melbourne for a deal. A flame of hope ignite inside me a hope of meeting him in Melbourne and I wanted to meet him.

By his expression I could see that he was again in deep thoughts, I waved my hand in front of his face to get his attention again. I think he has a habit of daydreaming.

He irritatedly asked" what happened why are you here "

" Duh. I also am going to Melbourne" disappointment over took me he did not want to talk to me.

From the corner of my eye I could see him about to call me but his fucking flight came and he left me.

I decided to go to a coffee shop and waited till my flight. It took hours to reach Melbourne. I hope I could see xavier again here.

I was in the lobby of my hotel when I heard a familiar voice talking to the receptionist​. I don't know why but i became happy that he was staying here.

He left the lobby and went outside of the hotel. I demanded my hotel key from the receptionist. I got a vip room.

I decided to go out for dinner because 1. I am very tired and 2. I don't know why but i was hoping to meet xavier in some cafe or restaurant.

I thought a famous restaurant would be best for business deals.
I searched Google to find the restaurant.

I was right. When I entered the restaurant. I could see xavier talking but I could not see the person he was talking to.

I moved forward to surprise him when I saw him with a pretty young girl. My mood suddenly dropped. I choose the table at the corner it was giving me the best view of xavier and that girl.

I could see she was totally into him. She was biting her lips to seduce xavier. When there food arrived she dropped a spoon and said sorry to xavier. She bend to took the spoon and her boobs were jumping out of dress like ready to be devour the softness of his mouth on them.

I know what you guys would be thinking but nobody is a saint remember that nobody. If they say they are Saint then they are lying but exceptions can be there and you can't judge somebody just by a previous immature nature.

Enough is enough i can't bear to see xavier with the girl. I was sending dagger towards the girl when she caught my eyes dangerously staring at her she said something to xavier and he turned around.

When our eyes collided i could see that he was in fear. I didn't know that I am that scary. He turned around his head in lightning speed.

My brain said "hey i also didn't know that you can be this jealous of that whore."

I mindlessly replied "Yeh right i also."

wait what I am being jealous of that bitch no way its not like I m with xavier right?

My brain mocked" yeah right." Sarcasm dripping from his words.

Thanks for reading hope you like it and don't forget to vote