Chapter 9

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote and comment

"Pls don't doubt my love for you, its the only thing I m sure of. "

Xavier pov

I arrived Melbourne and right now you won't believe where I m staying. At Elucani Hotel.

Ya I know I and Allen are rivals but still I hope I get to meet Deliah. When we met at airport the conversation didn't go well. I was thinking about Deliah how can i change her prospective about me being a jerk and asshole.

My brain said "Ya I know I m one but still."

My heart said" hey do you want to make your love story on A lie. If yes than don't. Everybody has his pros and cons if you will make her fall in love with you than show your real self to her not reel. "

My brain asked "but how ?"

My heart said "when you are near her show your affection."

That's a very good idea. I will definitely try it when I will meet her next time.

In the evening I was sitting in a restaurant waiting for the architect. She came after a few minutes wearing a short and lose dress showing her curves perfectly.

My heart said "hey control your self don't let that big dick of yours's control your mind.

I started the conversation "nice to meet you. We should order food first and then start the meeting."

She nodded and was biting her lips such a seductress she is. When our food arrived I could see she intentionally dropped her spoon and when she bend to pick it up it gave me the best view of her curves. My dick stirred and I shifted uncomfortably.

I know that you would be thinking such a pervert I am but you should also see the tease sitting in front off me.

I don't know why her expression changed. The smile on her face dropped and she asked "do you know the girl sitting at the corner."

I turned to see who is she talking about and when my eyes collided with the angry eyes of Deliah I knew I m in big trouble. I turned my head straight In lightning speed. I cursed under my breath.

Fuck the fucking fucker. Fuck this shit man. She would surly be thinking of me as a pervert. I came to an date with this seductress . 

I was still in my thought when the architect said "who is she? Do you know?"

I nodded and said" ya i know her. "

The architect said" why is she seeing me like she want to kill me. Are you her boyfriend our something "

I wish I Could but fuck my luck.

I was about to decline the desire I wanted to come true when I heard Deliah cold voice" yes he is. " her were so cold that i knew i m in big trouble then she asked" aren't you darling? ".

I nodded my head in yeah and no.

Then Deliah whispered " say the word sweetheart or I will make you say it. "

I shutter" y-yes she is my g-girlfriend".

I fucking shuttered. I am not afraid of anything but my parents and here I fucking agreed with her in fear.

God what the fucking hell is happening with me.

The architect immediately became angry and said "couldn't you tell me that before."

I was about to answer when Deliah said "now you know that so just get lost"

She obliged her like a kid and left. I was finding an escape and was about to stand and run but Deliah beat me doing it and sat across me.

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote and comment