What You Are

Scott- Werecoyte

I know what you are thinking, you are Malia's sister. Well, you are but that isn't why. There was one time you going looking for Scott in the woods cause he was looking for Derek and after two hours you knew something wasn't right. So you went looking for him. But soon after you entered the preserve something started following you. Eventually, it caught up to you and bite your left side of your torso. But, somehow you managed to find the strength to continue looking for Scott. After about an hour of wandering aimlessly, you luckily found him in the middle of the woods. You try to yell his name but all you could manage a whisper. Thankfully he heard you with his werewolf hearing and as soon as he heard you he started running to you, you fainted. He caught you as you fell. And the only other thing you remember is waking up on Deaton's table and being told you were a werecoyte. And you continued your life.

Stiles- Banshee

Yes, while it seems unlikely that he, the Stiles Stilinski, has dated two banshees. But you are Lydia's younger sister. After Stydia ended, that is when Lydia truly understood love so after a LONG time she decided that it was okay to date Stiles. But the reason you are a banshee like Lydia is two reasons, you were both bit at the same time and you obviously have the same blood and genes so it was quite likely.

Isaac- Druid

I can I know this sounds odd because you are only a teenager. But you are Deaton's daughter, so it was predictable that you took after your father. But it also made it very difficult not to tell the pack the things you and your father new.

Liam- Human

That's right, you are basically the female version of Stiles Stilinski. That makes sense because he is your older brother. You are very sarcastic, like video games, Star Wars, and hitting people with bats.

Jackson- Hunter

You honestly hadn't cared for Jackson beforehand. You heard/saw him in the hallways of school and he just seemed like a heartless douche. But after the whole thing with the Kanima, you realized he is a lot like Derek. A tough exterior and a teddy bear heart. But before he left for London he finally admitted he liked you but it didn't matter because he left soon after. You had your ups and downs as a long distance couple. But after high school, you left straight for London and had a happily ever after.

Derek- Werewolf

The only reason you are a werewolf is because of Derek. But you couldn't be mad at him. He did it to save your life. You were practically dying, but very slowly. Nobody knew but Derek and one day when you were too sick to go to school, he came over and saw how much pain you were in by your eyes. At first, he was hesitant because of what happened to Paige but as soon as he smelt you, he could tell you were close to death.