The Kind of Couple Your Friends See You Guys

Scott- The Adorably Affectionate Couple

Your affection doesn't make anyone uncomfortable but does make everyone feel love and happiness. You're just the cutest couple and everyone supports you guys.

Stiles- The Destined-To-Be-Together Couple

You guys were the two people that others were shipping together in their minds, the two people they knew would be perfect for each other, or the two people who were always in each other's lives. You guys just had to happily end up together when things finally fell into place.

Derek- The Power Couple

The successful couple who work together in a business. You're popular and wealthy and successful. You're so good-looking that they know you'll have beautiful babies. No one can get jealous of you guys 'cos you're out of everyone's league.

Isaac- The Annoying PDA Couple

You guys make EVERYONE cringe online or in real life. There should be a point where you can temper or not act on their raging hormones, but that still doesn't exist for you guys. The world is their bed. But they still support you guys but wish you could tone it done just a tad.

Liam- The High-School-Sweetheart Couple

You make them wonder if you ever get bored with each other or if you ever imagine what it's like being with someone else. you're really stable, so they assume you're headed for the altar.

Jackson- The Party-Going Couple

You guys met while clubbing, probably hooked up the first time you laid eyes on each other, and who everyone thought was just having a fling. But nope. Almost a year into your relationship and you're still together (and partying together). Things must be serious.

Theo- The Sexy Couple

Just by looking at you guys they can feel that you have a mind-blowing sex life. Your sex appeal is so high they get aroused seeing you. They don't really mind imagining them get frisky—they like it.