His Favorite Thing About You (Physically)

Scott-

Your Hair

He loves playing with it while you guys cuddle or how long it is, but he especially loves it in a ponytail because one, he loves the way it sways when you walk and two, it keeps your pretty hair out of your beautiful face.

Stiles- 

Lips

He loves to not only kiss your lips (because he does. a lot.) but he loves how naturally plump they are. He likes to think of them like soft fluffy pillows. Comfortable, safe, and he loves them.

Derek-

Eyes

He loves how similar they're to his. Only two percent of the population so it made him feel like he was made for him.

Liam-

Nose

He loves your cute little button nose. He loves how "boopable" it looks. At least according to him it does.

Isaac-

Legs

He longs how long your legs are. He loves how they make it look like everything you wear is much shorter than it actually is. This leads to you getting lots of dress codes so he'll always give you his sweatshirt to wear over everything.

Jackson-

Booty

What??? You can blame a man for what he thinks is hot! He just like the way you look in jeans. And leggings. And yoga pants. And basically everything else you wear.

Theo-

Boobs

Again you can't blame the fact that God just happened to give you tig biddies.

(And  now for a one time special because I had too many ideas)

Jordan-

Cheeks

He loves how every time you're around him or look at him your cheeks light up like a Christmas tree. He thinks it's so cute how just the mention of his name makes you blush like crazy.

Brett-

Waist

He loves how his hands just sit perfectly on your waist. And how they hold up his arms when he hugs you from behind or how they make it easier to just throw you over his shoulder like a sack of beautiful potatoes.