chapter six

** before I start.. I have a lot of emotional things going on. That is why I haven't updated. But. Hopefully I can make it better by doing this**

-JIMMYS POV-

i think that shes in a better place now. As her body slowly but surely stopped being tenced. She might even be asleep honestly.

And I was right. When I brushed her cute curls back and tucked it behind her ear. And she was sound asleep. She looked so soft. More innocent than my last *cough* partner... But anyways. I know I have to wake her. I started to move a little bit, and she stirred and fussed a bit. Kept me frozen in place. She made it to cute. I picked her up gently and took her to my truck. I sat her down on my bench seat. The poor thing. Skirts and leather in this Arizona heat? I bet that hurts. She sat up quickly when she heard my bag hit the tail-bed floor.

"Shhh princess. No need to fuss. You took a nap. Is my sleeping beauty fealing better" I coo sweetly with the most genuine smile I've had in years.

Her big emerald green and grey eyes look up at me softly. She balls her fist and rubs her eyes. I quickly grab her hands "baby that's bad for your eyes. You have to be gentle". She nods. Im guessing that she could be a good fit for me. She's definitely a little. I need to make her mine.

"D. D. Sir" she asked in a whisper. Im standing in front of her and can barley hear her.. it sounded like she was gunna call me "daddy..? Where my bag??"

I'm stunned. "u. Uh.. oh. Y. Your bag. Yes. That's right urm. Here" i fumble out. Grabbing her bag and handing it to her. My hands are shaking violently.... Shes the one