chapter eight

*Sexual chapter ahead*

"Gooooddd~" he said so sensually I was instantly wet by the one word.

"Be a good girl and  Take off your panties when you get in the car." I could hear him smirk through the phone.
"I want a "yes master" every time I instruct you to do something. Understood?" Dear lordy I'm soaked.

"Yes master" as the words leaving my mouth. I pull off my panties. As I drive by I show him that they are off

He smirked hungerly "good girl~. Now. Slowly rub your clit. I want you to beg to go faster. Understood? You can not cum without my permission. Is that also understood?" 

"Oh god" I did as I was told. It was like i didn't get a choice. "yes master".
I heard him unzip his jeans. Slowly.

"Moan for me. My sweet little whore"
I start to break my silence with a small moan.

"May I please go faster, master?" I whine out. With a small moan

"Yes obedient little girl. Go faster for me"  I started to moan much louder

"Ffffuuucccckkkk~" he hissed "keep moaning like that for me baby. Speed up the pase" I followed orders exactly as he said them
"Thank.  you.  master. " I said between breaths and moans. Just like he wanted.

I was coming close "I. I'm close sir" I moaned out

"Cum for me my princess" I felt my body shake. I creamed and I had to pullover to put back on my panties. " I'm close to the school too heh. So I gotta go to get the girls. Okay?"

"Okayyy~ talk to you tonight lovebug" he said in a singsong tone. And hung up.

The girls are polar opposites. Reha is a tomboy. Dirt is her favorite smell. And she puts makeup on ironically. I think she does it to annoy Jaxon.

Jaxon is the pinky girl. She does her makeup everyday and she likes dresses and her hair is always brushed and kept up.

So obviously they both stick out like a sore thumb. Reha jumps up and runs to the car. However. Jaxon sauntered over and opened the front door. And reha's door.

"Why isn't mom picking us up Sarah?" Jaxon asked softly. Reha chugs a soda and belches loudly

"Okay one. Excuse you reha" I state coldly
"Burp" she said sarcasticly.

"Two. She got called in again. What did y'all want for dinner? I sigh. Knowing I'm not really financially blessed.

" How does Micky D's sound ladies?" Jaxon said excitedly.

Reha nods happily as I pull into the drive through.

We all eat together at home. And I would say the day ended perfectly