chapter seven

" She is the one"

*Sarah's pov*

"Thankie.." there is a long pause between us. I forced myself to go out of little space.

" Thanks for uh.. calming me down and shit.." he grabbed my face rough enough to be serious. But gentle enough to not hurt me. "princesses do Not. Have. Potty mouths. Are we crystal clear" he growled lowly.
I've never actually been scared of a guy and yet so turned on before from their voice alone. But damn this boy is so attractive. His blue grey eyes pearced practically into my soul. Then I realized. I'm zoned out. And I hadn't responded to him yet. I nodded quickly.
  "Use your words" he growled again.
"Crystal clear... Urm .." he raised a brow at me waiting for a title.
"Sir. You may call me sir".
I replied quickly with a full and proper response " crystal clear sir "

He released my face and kissed my cheek softly.

I suddenly feel a vibration come from my back pocket. Please let this not be my mother, I thought to myself. And low and behold. It is she.

" I have to take this. It's my momma" I say rolling my eyes. He nods and smiles at me. " You may answer. Such a obidiant girl you are." His comment makes me blush insanely. I answered the phone

" Can you pick up reha and Jaxon from the school? Please. I have to go to work. I got called in again" I sigh. Slightly annoyed

"I guess I can. Let me tell mrs.willoe I have to go okay? I'll be at the school as soon as I can. I love you too." I hung up.

"Awe you have to leave me so soon?" He asked pouting.

"I'm sorry. I gotta go. Here's my number though. Call me when you miss me okay?" And quite literally he called me as I was walking away to my car.

"Hello?" The number looked foreign. And it couldn't of been him. I just walked away.
"Hey babe. It's Jimmy. Obviously" I look back at him and stick up my middle finger at him. And he sounded pissed on the phone
" Okay babe. Your gunna pay for that. How long are you going to be in the car till pick up?" He asked.

"About 15-20 minutes. Why?" I had no idea what his intentions were at the time. But damn was this fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

DIRTY CHAPTER UP NEXT

YOU YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!