💖chapter five💖

Hearing the rings of the alarm clock by his bedside, Raymond struggled hard to get out of bed but failed till it dawned on him that he had to pick up Monica by 6:45. Immediately, he flew out of bed and into the bedroom and cleaned up within 10minutes.

When he was out, he checked the time.. It was 6:25.. Breathing in and out, he said, "Thank God I still have time".

He took his well ironed uniform from his closet and in a minute, he was fully dressed.. Running down stairs, he helped himself to the kitchen.

"Your food is over there", one of the maids pointed out to the table where his food was laying.

"Thanks Jane", he said running to the table to devour the content on the plate. Immediately he was done, he drank water and left for school waving to Jane.

He was already have way to Monica's building when his dad called. Answering the call, he put it on loud speaker.

"Son, you left without even saying a word to your mom and I", his dad nagged immediately he answered the call.

"Am sorry dad, really had to be in school as soon as possible. Will make it up to you and mom", he replied sweet talking his dad over.

"Ok son. Be good", his dad said ending the call... In no time, he was packed outside Monica's gate waiting for her.

Exactly 6:45, Monica stepped out of the gate. Looking at her from his car, he was astonished by her morning beauty.. "Why is she this pretty today", he muttered under his breathe.

The knock on the door of his car woke him up from his day dream. As he looked up, he saw the most beautiful human smiling at him..

"Hello, Raymond", she said still knocking as he woke up from his day dream..

"Ooops, sorry", he said as he opened the door and stepped out. "Uhm  Monica, did you use makeup?", he asked using his fingers to scratch the back of his hair.

"No, why did you ask?", she asked him as they walked to the other side of the car. He opened the door and when she sat down comfortable, he said "because you look so pretty". With that, he shut the door closed.

He jogged to the driver's side and settled in. They both wore their seat belts as he started the engine..

"We are already late", Monica said as she looked at her wrist watch. It was already 7:00 when they hit the road. Being late, he drove like a drunk and in 5minutes, they were already passing through the gate of their school.

Exactly 7:06 after looking for the perfect spot to pack, he finally packed near katrina's car, the only spot left which irritated him. "Thank God the road was free, if not, we would both be late", she said smiling at him. In order not to spoil the chemistry, he forced himself to smile back.

"We still have 4mins to settle in class, so let's get down and do the necessary before we finally be late", she said getting down from the car.

They both walked over to the attendance room where they both sighed in..

In no time, they both settled in their various classes..

Amber who has been quiet since Monica entered the class couldn't hold it anymore. So she moved to a seat beside her bestie and started her normal routine by asking her questions upon questions.

"Nothing much happened between yesterday and this morning but since you won't let me rest, why don't we exchange both experience", she told Amber.

"Just say you want me to gist you about Troy and I, but no I won't. It's a secret", she said winking at Monica who wasn't surprised with her reply.

"That sorts everything amber", she said... Just then, the teacher entered which made Amber move back to her seat.

Maths is Monica's best subject, so the class was just prefect for her. The whole class contributed but Monica being super happy, contributed more as she answered most of the hard questions.

"A test will be conducted next week. Make sure you all prepare for it", Miss kendra said and immediately the bell was rung and the class got dismissed to the laboratory for chemistry.

The chemistry class was all practical as the teacher was training them for their examinations. They all worked together as a team mixing chemicals and all.. The last class activity was to summarize all they did in their note books which the teacher supervised.

"Today will be so good", Monica said poking amber who was still summarizing. "Can't you see am still busy", amber said focusing on her summary.

"Better be quick about that. I will have to submit all notes on her desk before lunch", Monica said laughing at her.

Soon enough, the whole class was done with their work as Miss kendra ordered their books brought to her desk.. The next class went well.

"Monica, you have been smiling throughout today. Do you mind telling me about it", Amber said as they both walked to the hall for lunch. "I will gist you about everything only if you tell me what happened between you and Troy yesterday", she replied her smiling.

As she was about to talk, Troy walked up to them and asked permission from Monica to allow her bestie eat with him. "Oops, you're free. I think she has been waiting for you", she said teasing amber who was still in her shock state.

"Shall we", he said as he took her hand and walked to the hall leaving behind Monica who was staring at them like a fairy godmother.

Not long after Amber and Troy went into the hall, someone came behind Monica and muttered "You look so adorable with those eyes".

"Huh", she said in shock as she turned around only to see her handsome cutie staring straight into her eyes.  "Startled?", he asked winking at her.

"Sure, you did startled me", she said hitting his chest as they both laughed.

Holding hands, they both headed to the hall while Katrina and her crew stood at a distance watching them. "That girl is daring me", she said with so much hatred for Monica. "It's high time I thought her a lesson", she declared walking out as her crew followed her like chicks following mother hen.

So so sorry 💔💔 for the delay of this update.. Please accept my apology 🙏🙏🙏🙏.

What do you all think will happen between Troy and Amber the new love ❤️❤️birds 🐦🐦??

Katrina's hatred 😈😈 for monica is increasing day by day, do you think🤔 they will ever be friends? 🤔🤔

Will the fire 🔥🔥 between Katrina and Monica quench💧, or will it continue burning up🔥🔥?

Kindly answer the questions and stay tuned for more updates coming. ❤❤❤

Don't forget to vote 🗳🗳 comment and share to lovers. 💗💗💃💃💖.

Till then, bye 👋