💖chapter eleven

Good morning fams❤😍😍

Happy Sunday to y'all. 💃💃

                              ********

                            RAYMOND

Seeing Monica's mom was really great. She's indeed a nice person. We communicated like we have known for so long.

*flash back*

"What's behind you", aunt Daine asked after Monica ran back upstairs.

"Uhm, I got Monic these few things", I said stretching my hand.

"Awwwwwn, so romantic. I so much enjoy young love" she smiled collecting the items.

We spoke for a while before Monica appeared. She didn't even notice the teddy or rose beside her mom. I kinda felt bad but let it go.

She hugged her mom goodbye and headed to the gate leaving her mom and I alone again.

"You two should enjoy your date and be home before 10pm", she smiled.

"We will ma", I pecked her cheeks and turned around to leave when I remembered something. "Uhm, ma'am. Will it be okay by you if I ask your daughter to be my girlfriend", I asked a bit scared of what her response will be.

"I have been waiting for this since we started talking. You know, you are the first guy my daughter has told me about. Don't mess with her please. She's really a very soft girl", her words made me understand that Monica is indeed an innocent girl.

"I will never hurt Monica, ma", I promised her. "Will be on my way now, ma", I hugged her and left.

*flash back over*

The look I got from Monica when I came out from the gate was really scary. The smile on my face faded away as I stood in front of her. "Hey, am sorry for making you wait", I caressed her chin up. Her puppy eyes melted my heart so bad that I hugged her tight.

"Ray, I can't breathe", I heard her faint voice say, immediately I released her.

Pressing the control button to unlock the doors, I opened the back door and brought out the hoodies.

I didn't notice we were both wearing white tops until I passed her the hood. "I love your white top", I said staring at her from head to toe to head.. "Wow, you look takeaway", I smiled

"Thank you Ray. You don't look bad yourself", she blushed.

"Put it on let me see how fitting it will be on you", I told her.

"Thanks for this tho", she said wearing the hood. "How do I look", she said shyly.

"Perfect", I smirked at her.

Her smile is just the perfect medicine for my heart.

"Are you guys still here", Miss Diane said surprised. She came to throw dirts into the outside waste bin.

"Yes mom but we are on our way out", Monic answered.

"Nice couple outfit you guys have there", she smiled at us and entered the house waving goodbye to us.

                           ************

                             MONICA

"What were you and mom talking about when I left you two", I said him as he drove.

"Nothing serious babe, she just wanted to know me better", he replied smirking.