Prologue

WARNING: [ NO TRANSLATION OR ADAPTATION ALLOWED ] - Solely Created for Jenlisa💌

© IMAEntertainer 2019 ✔

*****

[ Breaking New: Jennie Kim from Blackpink and Kim Jongin, or Kai from Exo are dating. ]

Rain pours outside, tears fall down from Lisa's cheeks because of the breaking new spreading all over the world since this morning. Who knows that this could happen one day? Who knows that the person she loves the most has already had someone in her heart, yet she hasn't had any idea about it.

Then the sky goes black even if it's still in the morning. The wind kisses Lisa's skin, coming from a huge window which she left it open.

The room is ghost-quiet, except the sound of the rain penetrates the ground and the sound of someone crying.

The trees are blown by the strong wind, cracking down on the ground. Somehow, it is similar to the voice of sadness.

She goes to sit in front of the window, getting wet by the little water from the rain.

She closes her eyes, putting her head between her knees, weeping with the sky crying outside.

Anyway, the sky seems to feel her pain.

She takes the pillow from her bed, putting it on her face to hide the sound of her sobbing.

Yesterday was the day all of the members of Blackpink, including her have been so happy.

They went to an amusement park, eating and drinking together to celebrate the New Year eve.

Yesterday was nothing but happiness. Today is the first day of the year, and the worst stupid gift that she gets from Jennie without her intention hurts her so damn much.

Who doesn't hurt when someone you love the most suddenly goes into another's man arms, right?

That's the thing she has never expected to happen this soon.

Jennie takes good care of Lisa, making her think that she would have some feelings for her too, but unfortunately, she doesn't.

She isn't lucky enough to hold her in her arms. Caring her and loving her is not meant to be together with Lisa.

The point is Jennie loves Lisa very much, but she doesn't love Lisa the way Lisa loves her. Jennie loves Lisa as a younger sister that she needs to take care of.

This is the first day that Lisa is hurt the most. Who wouldn't when someone you love, suddenly, dating with another person. Jennie and Lisa have known each other for almost six years since she became a trainee in YG.

She came to YG first. Then, Lisa came next. They did almost everything together. They danced together, lived together, went shopping together, and cuddled with each other most of the time. They enjoyed each other's company very much.

As time goes by, they become so closed that Lisa have never imagined she would leave her one day.

Not physically but mentally.

Lisa had confessed to Jennie one day that she really loves Jennie, but guess what? Her love is not enough to win Jennie's heart. She doesn't love her back because she told Lisa straightforwardly that she loves Lisa as her younger sister. That's all.

First, Lisa didn't believe it, thinking that she's just shy or confused with her feelings because the ways she cares for Lisa and the ways she acts so clingy with Lisa than with other members in Blackpink has made her think otherwise.

Until today, the news comes out, and Lisa doesn't know how to feel about it to be honest because she has never thought about it before. She is literally dying by the news. She feels so numb.

The sound of the door cracking open, revealing Jisoo and Rośe looking so worried and walking towards Lisa.

"What happened, Lisa?" Rosé and Jisoo comes to her room and ask.

Both of them know that Lisa has feelings towards Jennie. That's why they are not so happy with the news, either.

"Nothing," Lisa replies, looking away from them as her tears start to flow down from her cheeks.

The news comes this morning. The first day of the year, also the first day that she has been crying since the morning. Jennie is not here. After the New year eve last night, she went to her room without talking to any of them, and this morning, she said she need to go out with someone.

And.

Lisa doesn't need to guess because She knows who she is going with.

"Lisa, be strong," Jisoo says as she pats the youngest on her shoulder.

Lisa looks at her, smiling sadly, "How? I am hurt."

"Here! It's hurt so bad." She closes her eyes as she lets another set of tears flows down on her cheeks, pointing on her heart.

"I know, but you have to be strong for everybody who loves you." Rośe continues.

"Who? She is the one whom I think that she loves me the most, yet-"

Rośe cuts her off, "You have Jisoo and I, your beloved parents, and our blinks. Don't lose hope, Lisa. You have all of us."

"But-"

"NO BUTS! Don't be too weak. If she can get a boyfriend, you can, too. At least, it will make you less painful. The right person will come at the right time, okay?" Jisoo encourages Lisa and gives her a group hug as Rosé joins them, too. 

Lisa nods, trying to think about what they have said. It seems so easy to say that, but it's hard to do it.

Rosé goes to close the window, afraid that Lisa might get sick.

After that, both of them decide to leave the room, letting Lisa by herself thinking of what to do next. "We are leaving now,"

Lisa nods and heads to the bed, hiding under the thick blanket, hoping that the pain will go away.

Lisa thinks to herself that it is so pathetic to cry like that. After all, Jennie doesn't even acknowledge that Lisa is hurt.

The first day of the year, giving her a warm welcome. Thanks to the gift she has been gotten for New Year.