Chapter Seven

After the painful incident, Lisa goes out every night lately, wanting to forget everything that reminds her about Jennie and Kai that night. Like today, she stumbles inside the dorm at midnight, laughing and talking nonsense.

"Bye, Lisa," Somi says as she is the one who takes the blonde home every night. They become closer because of spending time together for almost a month now.

"Bye," When Somi is about to go, Lisa grabs her hand, "You forgot something,"

"What?" The latter asks. The blonde points to her cheek, "Goodnight Kiss," She slurs at Somi.

Somi steps in closer to the blonde as she plants a kiss on her cheek, making her laugh loudly. "Lisa, I have to go now," After kissing Lisa, she runs towards her car as she feels so shy. Lisa is so cute and acts like a child when she is drunk, and the latter loves it so much.

She waves goodbye to Somi and heads to her room when the light is suddenly turned on, making her blink her eyes a few times to adjust her vision. Her mouth gapes as she sees Jennie standing right in front of her looking so angry.

"I am sorry, unnie for waking you up." She says as she finds her way to her room because right now, she feels so sleepy and exhausted.

"Is she your girlfriend now?" Jennie asks as Lisa looks at her with confusion. "What are you talking about, unnie?"

"Don't play dumb, Lisa. I saw you asked her for a kiss." Jennie glares at her, trying to choke back her sadness. She waits for the blonde for almost two hours now because she wants to sort something out with Lisa, but sadly, it turns out differently. Of course, everything that you wish didn't come as what you wanted. It's a natural thing happening around us, right?

"I-It's a-" Lisa hiccups and continues, "It's just a goodnight kiss." She slurs.

"Oh, have you ever asked Jisoo or Chaeyoung for that goodnight kiss, too?" She scowls at the blonde angrily. Lisa used to ask the kiss from her. But only her.

"What's the problem with you, unnie? I think it's none of your business." Lisa fires back. She walks away and shrugs it off. She doesn't know that her words have a strong effect on the latter. As Jennie can't hold it back anymore, she feels her cheeks burn with her hot tears. She tries to wipe it away, but it doesn't stop falling because of the blonde's words still linger in her head.

She feels so damn hurt to utter another word, but she knows she has to tell the blonde the truth before it's too late, "Lisa, I have something to tell you." She says, but the blonde doesn't listen to her as she continues to walk towards her room.

"I broke up with Kai," She utters the painful statement in the world, but it feels so damn good when it comes out.

Lisa stops walking as she looks back at Jennie in disbelief. Those words hit her hard that she becomes sober. "Why?" She asks.

"I've already said that I-"

"I know, but I want to know why?" She walks towards the brunette as she looks at Jennie in the eyes, seeing her with tears still falling down her face.

"I love you," She shuts her eyes closed as she tells the truth to the blonde, but the latter shakes her head rapidly as she turns her back at Jennie again.

"No, you are not," Lisa says.

"I love you, Lisa." She utters firmly as her tears streaming down her cheeks again and again. She has never expected Lisa to react in this way. She walks behind the blonde and hugs her from behind, letting her tears wet the blonde's shirt.

Lisa yanks the brunette's hands away as she heaves a deep sigh. "Jennie, you don't love me. You are just confused with your feelings." She wipes her tears, walking away and heading to her room.

"I fucking love you, and that's why I come back to you," Jennie screams as she cries loudly.

Lisa utters without turning to face the latter, "You love me, but you chose him. I am not gonna hurt myself, again." Lisa says without any expression in her voice.

"I am hurt," Jennie inhales sharply as she says.

"I was hurt, too. You should learn from what you have done." Lisa retorts and walks away without glancing back as her tears falling, too. She runs towards her room, locking her door as she starts to break down.

Clutching her hair in frustrated, she cries harder. She does want to believe Jennie, but she can't because of the trauma she has had. She can't risk her feeling again. She knows that if she does that, Jennie will go back to Kai, and they will be happy together, again. Without her.

After all, she still wants Jennie to be happy with someone she truly loves.

Lisa thinks that the latter is just confused with her feelings. She doesn't love Lisa; she just misses their old relationship. Because last time she checked Jennie, she was so happy to see Kai, at that time, she realizes that they are good together.

When she heard Jennie telling her that she loves her, she wants to hug Jennie, kisses her and tells that she does, too, but she doesn't want to confuse their feelings anymore. Heading to the bathroom, she feels so painful as the cold water falls on her skin. Not because of the water, but because of the sound of Jennie crying occupies her mind, but she pushes it away and smiles bitterly, thinking that after this night, Jennie will be happy and back with her real lover.

After Lisa left, Jennie is on her knees, crying her heart out because of the pain in her chest. She cries and cries until she can't recognize her voice anymore. For a while, Jisoo comes out of her room and runs towards the brunette in panic.

"What's going on, Jennie?" Jisoo asks as she hugs the latter tightly.

"Unnie, I-I-" She stutters.

"Shh, it's okay," Jisoo pats her back slightly.

---

A/N: I'd like to give you guys a quick note.

First of all, I want to thank you guys for supporting my stories. Thank you very much for those who always vote on every part of my stories. You guys are my inspiration, motivation, and encouragement for me to update every day. Second, I would like to ask you guys to FOLLOW me because if I have an announcement or news story updates, you will be notified instantly.

++ DON'T FORGET, MY LOVE. I love you, blinks.

Congratulation to this story 'I AM HURT' for being number one on #jenniekim