Chapter Ten

After the concert, Lisa goes to the changing room as Jennie follows behind without letting someone know. "Lisa, I think we should talk."

"Unni-"

"Please, Lisa. I just want us to be back. Give me ten minutes, and I will let you go." Jennie pleads.

"Okay, I'll give you some times, but don't expect me to go back to what we used to be because I also need time." The blonde says with a bitter smile.

"I broke up with Kai because-" When Jennie starts to explain, the sound of Lisa's phone ringing cuts her off.

Lisa looks at the phone, not wanting to answer, but she couldn't stop herself from answering because that person is kind of important for her right now.

So, she picks it up and attempts to tell Somi to wait for her, "Hi, Somi. I am busy-"

"Okay, bye. I'll go now." She hangs up hurriedly and bolts to the door while Jennie runs behind her.

"LISA, WAIT!" Jennie shouts, but the latter doesn't listen as she continues to speed up.

The rain is pouring outside, penetrating the ground as the sound of it eliminating the voice of Jennie calling Lisa's name. Jennie feels frustrated, sad and mostly angry at the same time that the latter couldn't keep her promise to talk to her.

Lisa enters her car quickly and drives away as Jennie follows her with her own feet from behind, stumbling on the side of the road.

The sky continues to cry loudly. Jennie sits on the sidewalk, hugging herself and crying along with the sky.

"JENNIE!"

"JENNIE!"

"JENNIE!!!!"

The darkness goes deeper as the sight of her disappears. 

---

Chaenyoung has been crying for almost ages now as Jisoo tries to calm her down but fails because she, herself, can't even stop crying and scaring all at once.

Since the concert has ended, both Jennie and Lisa has been disappeared, no one knows where they are. Chaeng and Jisoo are afraid that something might happen to them due to the fact that it's now three in the morning, and they couldn't even find the shadows of the doe.

A first, they thought that it's alright because Lisa used her car, and maybe she asked Jennie to go out or something, but none of them answered their phones. Apparently, Jennie's phone is in her handbag as she put it beside Jisoo's.

They want to ask their managers to call the police, but they can't because they just disappeared for hours. Not to mention, they don't want to catch the attention of the world.

So, they have to wait until tomorrow.

"Chaeng, calm down. They are gonna come back, okay?" Jisoo tries to persuade the latter as she doesn't want her to cry that much because it might affect her health as well.

"How, unnie? They are our friends, bandmates, best friends or whatever they are. I can't s-stop crying.. if they are not coming back." Chaeng stutters with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Her eyes look puffy that they are bigger than usual.

"Just wait a few hours, okay? And, we will call the poli-" She is cut off by the sound of the door crack.

Both of them grins from ear to ear as they recognize the voice of the person behind the door. Chaeng bolts to the door as Jisoo follows behind hurriedly.

She opens the door to see Lisa laughing and smiling like an idiot before entering the dorm.

The latter gasps in shock as she didn't expect the two to wait for her, "Why are you waiting for me?"

Before answering the question, Chaeng jumps over the blonde and hugs the latter like there is no tomorrow, making Lisa giggle in response.

"Chipmunk, you are so clingy. You know that, right?" Lisa pulls away to see Chaeng crying.

Lisa's heart drops a little as she doesn't know why her friend is suddenly crying.

"Monkey, I hate you. I think you leave us!" Chaeng adds, making Lisa burst into laughter this time.

"What made you think that way? I am just going to Somi's birthday party. She is so cool and beautiful in that dress. Hahaha!" She says dreamingly.

"So, you left the concert immediately without telling us because of the party?" Jisoo scowls at her.

"That idiot told me that there was an emergency, so I got really panic as I drove to her house in fifteen minutes. Talking about it, I am still angry with her." Lisa says in an annoying tone.

"Okay, let's go inside," Chaeng says.

"By the way, where is Jennie unnie? Is she sleeping now?" She beams at the thought of talking to Jennie because she has already decided that she would give the chance for Jennie to explain everything.

At the birthday party, she has told everything to Somi, and the latter is so happy for Lisa. She advised Lisa to give Jennie the chance for her own happiness. For Jennie's happiness, and for everyone in Blackpink.

The question from Lisa, asking about Jennie, kills the smile on Jisoo and Chaeng's face as they look at the blonde with wide and panic eyes.

"What? Is there anything on my face?" Lisa asks.

"Where is Jennie? Didn't she go with you?" Jisoo questions back.

"No, what happened? Please, don't make a joke, unnie, tell me that she is inside her room, sleeping peacefully and-" Lisa says, choking back her fear.

"Lisa, we didn't see her since the concert ended. We asked people around, and they told us that they saw her talking to you, so we thought she went with you!" Chaeng interrupted.

Lisa's face goes pale as she bites her lips, trying to control her tears and fear. Her legs are shaking as she stumbles on the floor. "She didn't g-go w-with m-me, unnie!"

She finishes the sentence as she bursts into tears, clutching her hair with both hands and locks her head with her knees to stop herself from breaking down.

The memory of Jennie's face comes back to her mind as she weeps harder when she sees Jennie's sadness face begging her for a talk.