Chapter Three

Lisa runs towards her room and closes it immediately as she arrives. She feels like someone stabbing her heart continually. She can't stand watching Jennie crying anymore, yet she just couldn't be there and comfort her because it feels so wrong.

She closes her eyes shut, going to the bathroom, and coming back into the living room. Seeing the doe looks at her worriedly.

"What?" She asks.

"Sorry, if we let you stay-" Jisoo answers.

"It's okay, guys for supporting me last night. As I said, today is my first day for me to enjoy my life again, so please forget about it." She forces a smile at the two, assuring them that she is okay.

She is fine.

"Lisa, you will start a new life today, right?" Jisoo pats her shoulder, making Lisa nod in response.

"So, we want to ask you to eat out today, and Chaeng will be the one who pays us." Jisoo gives her a mischievous grin.

"Unnie, Who says I am gonna pay for the both of you?" Chaeng snaps jokingly.

"Hahaha, Chipmunk. I will be the one who pay for the both of you since you guys help me a lot, okay?" Lisa says, making Chaeng jump in happiness and hug Lisa tightly.

While in the corner of them, there is Jennie lurking in her room with tears in her eyes. How she misses hanging out with all of them, especially with the blonde.

---

The sky goes darker as all of them preparing for hanging out together happily.

"Lisa-yah, I think we should ask Jennie to go out with us, too because I don't want to see her being alone in this house. It's boring." Jisoo utters, not wanting to keep any member alone.

"Okay," Lisa says without looking at Jisoo as she agrees to invite Jennie to go with them.

Suddenly, the door opens, revealing Jennie wearing a white dress with high heels coming out of her room, "Hi," Jennie greets everyone.

"Where are you going, unnie?" Chaeng asks.

"I am going-" Before she can answer, there is a black car parking in front of their dorm.

They all look at it as soon as the owner of the car comes out. Jisoo and Chaeng gasp in surprise when Lisa opens her mouth slightly in disbelief.

"Hey, honey." Kai greets Jennie as he kisses her on the cheek.

"Hi, everyone." He turns his gaze to the three.

"Hi, Kai."

"Hello," Jisoo and Chaeng greets him back while Lisa is still shock.

Jisoo nudges her shoulder to get her attention back.

"Oh, hi" She utters.

"Are you ready?" Kai asks Jennie.

"Last night, I messaged you, uh-" Kai wants to ask about why Jennie didn't answer his message last night, but Jennie cuts him off.

"I was sleeping. Sorry,"

"Oh, okay. Come on, I will bring you to the best restaurant in Korean." He says dreamingly as he raises his arm for Jennie to hold.

Jennie hesitates at first, but she grabs his arm eventually. She looks at Lisa, but Lisa looks away and grabs Jisoo and Chaeng's arms towards the door.

"Umm, Jen. Have a good time. We are leaving now." Jisoo looks back at the two and continue walking to the car with Chaeng and Lisa.

Jennie closes her eyes slightly before opening, seeing Kai looking at her in curiosity.

"Are you okay?" Kai asks. "If you are not okay we can call off." He adds with a worried tone.

"It's okay." She forces a smile as she glances to the three one last time before the car driving away.

---

Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeng have arrived at the small restaurant in town. They decided to go there because there aren't many people there, so they don't have to be too careful about their identities.

As they order the food and drinks, Lisa looks somewhere, spacing out, making the doe worry about her.

"Lisa," Chaeng says as she squeezes her hand.

"Okay, right?" This time Jisoo is the one who asks.

"Yeah," She smiles bitterly before she continues, " I should, right? Look at her, she is happy now. We should be happy for her. I will try, unnie."

"You don't have to hide your feelings. You can tell us everything you want. We are family, remember?" Jisoo says with a sincerity in her voice.

Lisa nods, feeling a little happier for having the two support her.

"Okay, this is the day I will start my new life, so you two eat whatever you want," Lisa says a little louder.

"Yeahhhhhhh," Chaeng squeals excitedly as Jisoo smacks her arm.

"What? Unnie." She whines in pain.

"Lisa-yah, how much money do you have? This one is gonna eat the whole restaurant." Jisoo says, pointing to Chaeng.

She pouts in annoyance.

"I am kidding, Chaeyoung-ah" Jisoo says as she hugs the latter, making Lisa smile for the both of them.

Lisa knows that Jisoo loves Chaeyoung very much, but she doesn't tell the latter.

Lisa feels jealous for the two because they love someone who loves them back, unlike her.

After eating, the three of them have come back home to see Jennie standing outside the house with tears in her eyes.

"JENNIE! What's going on?" Jisoo asks while running towards the brunette.

"It's nothing," She says as she walks inside, not wanting the others to see her.

"Jennie-" Jisoo is cut off by Lisa holding her arms.

"Unnie, that's normal. A couple usually have a small fight." Lisa says, making Jennie stop and stare at her.

"Lisa, you don't have to give your opinion. No one asked you!" Jennie fires back.

Lisa shifts one of her brows up with a smirk on her lips, "I was just stating the truth, unnie." She says as she walks away from Jennie without glancing back.

"Is that what you want?" Jennie cries.

"What?!!" Lisa halts and faces Jennie, feeling her heart dropping at the sight of the latter crying.

"Jisoo unnie, I think we need to go inside our rooms now," Rośe says as she snatches Jisoo's arm.

As the doe disappears, Jennie and Lisa start a staring contest because no one wants to utter a word right now.