Part 12

"Oh no mam!" My aunt Pam said. "Aubrey go upstairs and watch tv, cut the volume up!" Aunt Pam said. "What's going on?" My mama said. "Ughhh!" I screamed. "No no no, I got this." Aunt Pam said going outside. I stormed right behind her and my mama stood in the doorway. "What do you think you doing, get your sorry ass away from this house!" Aunt Pam yelled. "Look this ain't got shit to do with you!" He yelled. "Oh shit!" I mumbled to myself. My aunt Pam sweet asf but once you fucked with her family oh that was it, she is CERTIFIED CRAZY! "AYE WATCH YOUR MOUTH TALKING TO MY AUNTIE LIKE THAT!" I yelled. "I'll knock yo dumb stupid ass out, you don't fucking know me, I fought niggas wayyyy bigger than yo ass!" Aunt Pam yelled walking up to him shoving the radio out his hand. The radio crashed to the ground. I seen Jamal balled his fist up as he kept his hands down. "Pam bring yo ass here!" My mama yelled grabbing aunt Pam. "GET OFF OF MY PROPERTY!" I said walking up to him. "Baby!" He said. "GOOOO NOW!" I yelled. "Avery.." he said. Then I seen a car pulling up, it was Jeremy car. As if this was going to get any better. He gets out the car. "Are you okay, you haven't talked to me all day!" Jeremy said walking up to me. "OHHHHH SO THIS THE BITCH NIGGA YOU BEEN FUCKING WITH?" Jamal yelled. "She don't want you man, open your eyes!" Jeremy yelled. "Who the hell is he?" Mama asked. "Not right now ma, I'll explain everything to you in a minute!" I said. "Wassuh Pussy!" Jamal said walking up to Jeremy. They immediately started fighting. "Aubrey go back on the room!" My mama yelled. "Stop before I call the policeeeeeee!!" Aunt Pam yelled out. "STOPPPPPP!" I screamed crying. They fought for about a minute then stopped. Both of them were breathing hard. "SO THIS WHO YOU WANT AVERY?" Jamal asked. I stood there and didn't say anything. "Oh so that's how it is Avery?" Jeremy asked. "No jeremy it's not like that" I said. He walked off and got in his car and drove off. "LEAVE NOW!" I yelled at Jamal. He took his time walking off. "If I have to come here everyday to prove my love for you I will!!!" He yelled getting in his car then drove off. I walked in the house and sat down. "You know you got a lot of explaining to do." My momma said. I blew my breath. "I know ma" I said. I explained EVERYTHINGGGG to her. Aunt Pam sat there with me to support me because she knew how nervous I was to talk to my mom about all the chaos going on in my life. "Baby, your 21 years old, you should be focused on your future, your still young baby." My mama said. She was telling the truth. I'm only 21 years old and I should not be having problems like these, especially if I didnt have a kids by either one of them. "I didn't know you was going thru all of this baby, I'm so sorry." Mama said. I knew ma wanted the best for me, but I'm still trying to figure out what was the real reason for her really being here because she doesn't come over her much. "Mom you've been okay?" I asked. She smiled at me. "Mama is just struggling with bills baby" she said. "Oh no ma" I said. "I wanted to know could me and Aubrey move in with you." She said. I'm going through so much in my life, it's literally upside down. I have Jeremy on one side willing to treat me like a queen, then Jamal on the other side that basically threaten to stalk me everyday. Now mama and Aubrey wants to move in? This is just too much all at once.

To be continued...