Part 29

We headed to Jeremy's house. Jamal didn't pull up in his yard, he park beside somebody else house. I opened my door and got out. "Wait" Jamal said. "What?" I said. He reached under his seat and handed me a gun. "For protection, just in case." He said. "Good looking out" I said. "If I'm not out after 10 mins call the cops!" I said. "Okay." He said.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Jayla opens the door and smiled at me. "Hey Avery" she said acting nice. "Hi" I said walking on In. " I'll go get Jeremy." She says.
A couple seconds later Jeremy came downstairs and hugged me. "I love you so much" he said. "I love you too." I said continuing on with my acting.
He starts telling me about the fight and it was a total different version from what Jamal said.
"Here you go" Jayla said handing me a drink. "Oh thank you" I said. He started telling me about the fight and I acted surprise pretending that I didn't know about it. "So he's the one been going with my sister this whole time and then he dumped her thats why I beat his ass" he said. I knew he was lying about it. I continued on pretending that I believe him. "Jamal should really get a life" I said. "Pathetic ass nigga." He said. "Well I know I haven't been here long but I really got to go, I have to go home and start my work schedule back up" I said lying. "But didn't your shop get vandalized?" He said. I didn't tell Jeremy anything about my shop being broke into. "WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SHOP BEING BROKEN INTO?" I said getting up. As I was standing I felt dizzy. I started to wobble back and forward. I fell to the floor. "Check her pulse" Jeremy said. "She's breathing." Jayla said. "Good, that poisonous you put in the drink worked!" He said. "Okay lets carry her upstairs." Jayla said.

To be continued...