Part 1

Force Marriage
Jeon Jungkook

Note: sorry for the typographical and grammatical error.

*****************************************************

"No Taehyung! Please! Don't leave me!"

You hug him tightly from behind. The back of his shirt was drenched because of your heavy tears.

"Let go of me y/n..." he says in his deep and raspy voice.

"No Taehyung... you can't do this to me... please..." you shook your head.

"Don't make things harder y/n. Let me go now..." his voice changed to serious.

"Taehyung please... don't leave me" you cry harder.

"It wasn't my will... it was my parents'. I only love you Taehyung..." you continue as you sobbing hard on his back.

He scoffed at your words.

"As if..." your heart hurts so bad listening to those two words.

You loosen your hug on him. He turned around to face you.

"What do you mean as if?! I really do love you! With all my heart..." you came closer to him.

Your hands touch his chest.

"Then leave your family here and come with me..." he said.

you look up to him. You can see that he was damn serious.

"Taehyung please... you know I can't. My parents needs me." You rest your forehead on his heavy breathing chest.

Then he pushes you away from him harshly making you almost stumble.

"Tae-Taehyung..."

"You just answered me, y/n. You are such a waste of time. I can't believe I spend my 2 years of life with someone like you." He look at you fiercely.

You fixed your gaze at him. Your heart shattered to pieces.

"Taehyung-ahh..."

"stop it y/n. I hope the both of you live happily. I'll never forget you y/n. Goodbye"

He look at you for one last time. He wipes his tears and quickly make his way out of your shared house.

Ignoring your screaming for him to not leave you alone.

He left you without even fight with you.

Time skip 3 months later

"Do you, y/n, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" You stood there in silence. Your body was there but your mind aren't.

"Y/n..." you come back to reality when you hear the voice that you hate the most calling your name softly.

You look around to see people whispering among them.

You look back at the priest not even spare a glance at him.

"I'm sorry, what is it?" You say not feeling any guilt.

"Do you, y/n, take Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest repeat.

Finally your eyes met his. His eyes were full of sparkle while yours were full of hatred.

"I... I d-..." you take a deep breath. You can feel how Jungkook tightening his grip on your hand softly.

Transferring some of his strength to you. "I do..."

You wait for Jungkook to unlock the front door of your new house that was a wedding gift from your parents.

"why are you being so slow?" You look at him feeling annoyed.

"Sorry, its my first time here. I need to find out which one is the key..." you roll your eyes.

"It's hot out here. Make it fast!" You raise your voice at him.

He caress your cheek "sorry to keep you waiting, love"

your body stiffened due to the sudden small affection you received from him.

Your heart beat fast.

"Don't you fucking dare to touch me, Jungkook" Quickly you pushed his hand away.

Letting out a groans. Then the door unlocked, you walked in the house in fast pace.

Walking up the stairs to the master bedroom. You push the door open and you turn around eyeing Jungkook who is struggling to put the luggage down.

"What are you doing?" you cross your arms on your chest.

"Settling down our stuff in our room." He put down the last bag on the ground.

"Why? Do you need anything?" He look at you with his puppy doe eyes.

Still smiling gently at you.

"Yes, please... do note that we are not going to sleep in the same room. I'll be sleeping here and you will be sleeping at the guess room." You explain with you blank facial expression.

You can see how his face change in an instant. His loving smile towards you slowly faded.

All you can was sadness plastered on his face.

He looked down on the floor "how about if our parents come?" He asked you slowly.

"We'll figure it out later" you reply to him as you walk to the bed. Sitting down on the edge of it.

He just nodded and slowly picking up his luggage.

Walking to the door, he stopped his track and look at you.

"It's okay, love... I understand. You can take as much time as you need. I'll always be here waiting for you." He smiles at you again. You gaze at him with your furrowed eyebrows.

"Now take some rest. I'll prepare us breakfast tomorrow. You can always come into my room if you need anything. See you tomorrow, my wife. I love you"

With that he walked out of the room. The tenses you felt inside the room slowly gone.

You let out a deep sigh. His words keep on playing in your mind.

"Why does he acts like he knows me so much? Why is he so nice to me? Who is this guy? Why do mom and dad forced me to marry him?... why?..."