Part 4

Forced Marriage pt. 4
Jeon Jungkook

Since that day, your relationship with Jungkook becomes closer and intimate.

Both of you really end up being like a real husband and wife.

You both now sleep in the same room. He is really caring, kind and understanding.

You feel so comfortable and safe when he is around.

Sometimes he can act goofy all day around you, he can be romantic and passionate.

He loves to spoil you with everything.

He always tries to come home early from work. Even though he is super busy.

He really tried to win your heart.

It has been 5 months since the day you guys officially become husband and wife.

Little did you know, you start to grow feelings for him.

You woke up to a kiss on your lips.

"Morning angel." He looks at you lovingly.

He pulled up the white comforter to cover your exposed naked chest.

"Morning Kook..." you gave him a kiss on his bare chest, snuggles into them.

This past few weeks you've been loving his scent.

"Did you sleep well?" He stroking your hair gently. You look at his face with your sleepy eyes.

You nodded and give him your sincerest smile.

"Of course you did angel. You snore like a pig" you sleepyhead turn to a giant wide awake.

"Wha-what??? I snored?? Really??"  He laugh at your cute reaction and nodded.

You look at him in wide eyes.

"Yes angel, you are snoring so beautifully, just like a rhythm. Did Kookie had gone to hard on you last night babygirl??" He playfully pinching your nose.

"OMG Kook stop it. I'm so embarrassed," you pulled up the comforter until it covers your whole red blushing face.

"Hahaha you're so cute angel." He pulls down the duvet and peck your lips.

He was about to leave when you pulled him back and kiss him passionately.

His hand resting on your belly. Caressing them gently.

"Needy huh?" He says as you stop kissing him.

"No... that was a morning kiss." Again you're blushing. He laughed at you.

"Stop laughing Kook... it is not funny" you rolled your eyes. Turns your back facing him.

"Roll your eyes on me once again and I'm gonna fuck you hard until you can't walk for a week" you turn your body to face him once again. Eyes widened.

He quickly gets off of the bed laughing his ass off.

"What the fuck Kook?!" You throw the small pillow at him but he manages to dodge it.

"Wanna shower together with me, angel?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"stop that Jungkook, go shower now or you'll be late for work" you say as you sit on the bed.

He looks at the watch and his eyes widened.

"shit! I have an important meeting today at 9:30am and its 8:30am! This is all your fault angel" you furrowed your eyebrows.