Part 7

Forced Marriage pt. 7
Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook pov

You stormed out of the house and sit inside your car.

You grip on the steering wheel hard until your knuckles turn white.

"Aaaaaaargh!!!!!" You scream on top of your lungs feeling frustrated.

Your hands run through your hair and stop at the middle of it.

Tears keep on falling down on your face.

You keep on punching the steering wheel.

The look of her sad and hurtful eyes keep on replay in your mind.

"I hope I make the right decision. By divorcing you baby... I just want you to be happy with Taehyung, Angel..." you rest your forehead on the steering wheel.

"I know you love him and he loves you too..." you sighed hard.

You lean on your seat. Massaging your temples.

"I shouldn't have forced you to marry me. I should've keep my stupid feelings to myself" you close your eyes making more tears dropping off your face.

"I love you y/n. I am fucking madly in love with you. I'm sorry angel... I'm so sorry" you inhale a huge amount of air and let it out slowly.

"Please god... just take this feeling and pain away. I can't take it anymore. It hurts me... a lot"

You look at the house that once was your home. It is always is. You bit your inner cheek.

You shook your head.

Wiping away your tears with your sleeve and quickly drive to your office.

Back to your pov

It's been an hour since he left you alone. You were crying nonstop.

Making your headache become worse.

You still sitting at the same spot.

Then without warning, the feeling of vomiting comes back.

You rush your weak body to the bathroom and let it all out.

You're holding the sink as if your life depends on it.

"God... please help me. I'm too weak for this." You say as you look at your reflection in the mirror.

You can see how puffy and red your eyes and nose. How swollen your lips are.

Tears doesn't seem to stop from falling.

You twist open the water taps and wash your mouth and face.

You take a deep breath. Shaking your head.

Your hand made it way to your belly.

"Baby love, please forgive mommy... I made us this... all of this happened because of me baby..."

You bit your lower lip, closing your eyes.

"If this is what daddy wants then this is what daddy is going to get."

"It's okay baby, you still have mommy. Mommy won't leave you okay? Let's go to granny's" you let out a deep breath and walk out of the room.

Time skip

You finally finished packing your stuff and ready to walk out of the house.

You left a note for Jungkook before you go out.