Part 5

Forced Marriage
Jeon Jungkook

"Jungkook..." you try to speak when suddenly Taehyung hugging you from the back and rested his chin on your shoulder.

Your eyes widened, your body doesn't react like the way your brain wanted to.

You keep on cursing at yourself on the inside of you.

"Get your fucking dirty hands off my wife" Jungkook voice is so deep.

He clenched his jaws. His hands balled into fists.

Taehyung scoffs.

"what? wife?" He lets out a sarcastic laugh.

"She is my girlfriend, I love her first" his gripped on your waist harder.

"I FUCKING LOVE HER FIRST! BUT THEN YOU DECIDE TO CONVINCE HER PARENTS TO LET HER MARRY YOU AND TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!" you can hear how deep and raspy Taehyung's voice is.

"If you really do love, why don't you ask her to marry you in the first place?" Jungkook look at him, smirking.

Taehyung gulps when Jungkook asked him that.

"That is none of your fucking business" he start to feel uneasy.

"That is because you're cowards. You don't want to have any commitment. You only think of yourself." Jungkook starts to provoke him.

"You son of a bitch!" Taehyung let go of your waist and rush towards Jungkook and punch him in the face.

"Jungkook!" You pushed Taehyung away.

"what the fuck is wrong with you Taehyung?!" You yell at him.

You cupped Jungkook's face and saw blood coming out of his lips.

"Oh my god you're bleeding" you start to tear up.

You hate violence and Taehyung knows it well about it but still, he uses violence.

"Y/n..." Taehyung calls your name.

"Just go Taehyung" you give him that look with teary eyes.

He knows that look from you.

That uncomfortable look.

"baby I'm-..." you quickly cut him off.

"Just fucking GO Kim Taehyung! Go!" You stand in front of Jungkook as if you are protecting him from Taehyung.

Taehyung took a few steps back.

"I won't give up on you baby. I will get what is mine" he gives Jungkook a death stare.

"You mother fucker-..." Jungkook was about to go after Taehyung but you managed to stop him.

"Jungkook..." you stop him by hugging his waist.

"Jungkook please. You're hurt. Let's get you clean up." You hold his wrist, gesturing him to come inside with you.

He gives you the deathly serious looks, clenching his jaw.

Slowly he pushed your hands away and make his way in the house, slamming the door in front of you.

"Jungkook..." you tears won't stop from falling down your face.

Guilty starting to spread around your numb soul.

You pushed the door open and walked in.

Closing the door behind you, you look around for Jungkook.