Final

Forced Marriage
FINAL
Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook pov

You look at him, eyebrows joining together. Your eyes narrowed looking at him in confusion.

"She's what??!" You question him once again.

Trying to make sure you are not listening to him wrong.

Cold sweats dripping on your forehead.

"You heard me Jungkook. Your wife is pregnant..." Taehyung replied you as he rested his arms on his knees wiping away the blood on his lips.

You close your eyes, trying to process what is actually happening. You rubbed your temples.

Then you remember how these past few weeks y/n face literally look so pale and kinda tired.

"shit!" You hit the floor.

Without warning, you quickly walked to your tables, grab the car keys and stormed out of the office.

Leaving guilty Taehyung alone in your office.

Taehyung pov

"Go get her back buddy... I'm sorry for ruining everything." He mumbled to himself, touching his lips.

"Gosh that mother fucker, why do you have to punch me so hard?" He whines. Hissing in pain as he rubbed his lips slowly.

Back to Jungkook pov

You quickly unlock and get in your car.

You start your engine and drive off to your house.

"How can I not realize it?"

You were driving fast not caring about the traffic.

"Please be there... please be at home angel. I'm coming home..."

You say as you tighten up your grip on the steering wheel and keep on pressing the pedal.

After 20 minutes finally you reach home. You get off the car rushing inside the house. Not minding to turn off your engine.

"Angel???" You scream for her as you get in the house.

"Angel?? baby? Where are you? I'm home baby."

You keep on searching around the house.

The kitchen, bathroom. Everywhere but you couldn't find her.

"Angel I'm sorry...."

You went upstairs to your room, hoping that she's there. Sleeping maybe.

You open the door and again you found nothing.

You stand at the doorway, holding the door knob tightly.

The other hand pinching in between your eyes.

Then you saw a paper on your bed.

Slowly you walk to it and find out it was the divorce papers and a letter with a small rectangular box tied with a small ribbon.

You took the letter that was written

'To my lovely husband...'.

You sit down on the bed and slowly open the letter.

Dear my lovely husband Jeon Jungkook,

By the time you're reading this letter, as you wish I am already gone. Gone for good. Kook babe, I'm sorry for making things become this way. I know what I did is unforgivable but trust me, never in my life I try to cheat on you. Yes babe, I hate you at the first place but who knows heart can change just by a little affection that you shared with me. I LOVE YOU Jungkook. God knows how I fall in love with you and to convince you how strong my love is to you, I want to tell you that I'm PREGNANT babe. I'm pregnant with your child. I wish I could share this moment with you but faith had made us apart. Whatever it is I just want you to know that I love you and I will always do. Don't worry about me and our baby Jeon, I will take care of it and cherish every moment with our child. Till we meet again, babe.