Preference 19 *PART 1* :)

His reaction to you being taller than him! (This being the first time you meet; which is different than my first chapter)

There was more to this request, but I split it up, so expect a part 2 coming soon!

This idea is so funny to me so I had a good time writing some of these lol

Requested by NarratorMoonBlood!

WARNINGS: little, tiny tiny bit of cursing?
——————————-

Scout:
Scout was amazed by your height. He thought you were a total goddess and wanted to tell you exactly that. But the thing is.... he's terrible with girls!

When he went to introduce himself, instead of saying his name, he said, "h-heyyy! H-how's the weather up there?!"

Even after a slap in the face, he still viewed you as a total badass goddess.

Sniper:
Sniper was very surprised. It's not common to see a person taller than the lanky Australian; much less a woman! (Not sexist, it's basic knowledge that's men are usually taller than woman :) )

He introduced himself and the two of you had more in common than expected. Discussing the perks of being tall was a conversation favorite.

Spy:
Spy did not like that you were taller than him. Not one bit. It made him feel vulnerable, which was not a welcomed feeling.

At first, he watched you. He was planning on killing you later, but seeing you fool countless men into buying you whatever you wanted made him hesitate. Maybe you weren't as bad as he thought...

Soldier:
Soldier didn't really think anything of it. If anything, he thought it was cool because you had more of an arms range to punch those DAMN COMMUNIST BASTARDS!

He actually went up to you and said, "YOU MUST HAVE AN AMAZING RANGE TO PUNCH THOSE DAMN COMMUNIST BASTARDS!"

You didn't know if that was a complement or insult.

Engineer:
Engineer wasn't surprised. He was so used to a lot of people being close to his height or above, he didn't even notice it.

He was still, just as friendly as ever though, and enjoyed talking with you. He jokingly asked if he could call you Godzilla, to which you replied, "Only if I can call you short stack!"

An amazing deal was made that day.

Pyro:
Pyro acted like a child looking up to an adult. He exaggerated the amount of head-tilt needed to see you, but you found that adorable.

Pyro didn't really care though, so besides the head-tilt, his usual exchange of "Mhmhnn!" Was more or less the same.

Demo:
When Demo struck up a conversation with you, he was too drunk to notice or care about the height differences.

Besides make a few jokes, he didn't really mention it. After a while though, he started sobbing, spilling his whole life story on you, and apologizing for making the jokes. You thought he was cute.

Medic:
"Oh, you're a tall one aren't you?"

Medic wasn't being rude, he was just genuinely interested in your tallness. He asked if he could study you, and maybe take some DNA so he could examine it.

He admitted he was working on a way to make a very tall dove, and wanted to use your DNA! A little weird, but it's the thought that counts!

Heavy:
Heavy was genuinely (and happily) surprised. He's never met someone who is the same height as him, much less someone taller.

And when he walked up to you, you didn't cower away in fear! You two had a fun time talking about being tall.
————————————-

Whoooo this one was a little toughie! I felt like most of the mercs wouldn't really mind the hight difference, so that made it way more difficult than it needed to be

I am also so very sleep deprived because my AP classes got me going craaazzzyyyyy 🎶

Part two coming soon!

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!