Chapter 27

Unknown Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hahahahahaha.... Did you see?? Sis did you see this news?? I mean it's everywhere. Of course you have seen it... Wang Yi Zhou's family is dead.... Hahaha... It's so funny..." That 28years old guy said everything while laughing.

Suddenly he stopped laughing. And said "Power.. The thing they have it's called power..." Then he start laughing again.

"Aiya... Because of too much laughing. Now water is coming out now from my eyes. Those peo......" Before that guy say something more his sister cut him.

"Are we going to win? When we are gonna play our game? Or our faith will be like this too..??" His twin sister asked slowly.

"Don't be coward... We are gonna win. Of course we are. We are from that woman blood who made everyone suffer alone... Yes she did all alone 28 years ago. Now it's our turn... They have to pay for everything.. Shen Xiao Hai have to pay for his sins...." That guy said quietly.

"So... Now it's our turn?? We are gonna start now???...." His sister asked again.

"Why in so hurry sis??? It's not our turn yet.. Still many things left.. We are the audience here.. Let's watch the drama.. And yes drama didn't over yet...." By saying this that guy start laughing again.

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Wang Zhan Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Come on Xiao Zhan.. You have to stop crying now.. You are crying its been 30min now... They deserve it...." Wang Yibo about to say more Xiao Zhan cut him.

"How can you say like that?? No one deserves death.. How much bad they are still they don't deserve death..." Xiao Zhan said with teary eyes.

How should Wang Yibo make Xiao Zhan understand. It's not about them. But it's about him. Xiao Zhan's every tears is piercings Wang Yibo's heart.

"Xiao Zhan... Look at me.. Please you have to understand. It wasn't your fault. It was in their faith. We can't do anything right?? Please stop crying. And whatever that girl did to you.. After that she deserves it..." Wang Yibo said.

"You know everything?? Who told you? I remember no one tells you anything that time. Then how did you know everything??" Xiao Zhan asked hurriedly.

"It doesn't matter now... Please now stop crying.. Let's go to sea beach together... Isn't it our time?? Smile a bit please..??" Wang Yibo pleaded.

Xiao Zhan smile a bit.. Wang Yibo cup his face and kiss him on temple. They get ready for sea beach..

After reaching in sea beach. They start play with each other. For the first time Wang Yibo has a slight smile on his face. Xiao Zhan notice it.. His smile becomes more wide.