Chapter 42

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Shen Xiao Hai Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"What do you mean by what I have done?" Wang Yibo asked to Carman Lee with his narrow eyes.

"So you still have the guts to talk back?" Carman Lee asked quietly

"From the beginning... From the beginning.... We have always love him. I love him more than my life... But now he is that much spoiled kid now he can do accident to anyone.... If that accident coz someone's dead? And y...." Wang Yibo about to say more Carman Lee cut him.

"Shut up... I don't want your explanation. So you are going to send him jail?" Carman Lee asked again quietly.

She is not screaming nor scolding Wang Yibo with her high pitch voice. She is asking everything quietly. For some reason Wang Yibo feeling not good. His mother is not acting correctly.

"I just hope... She don't create another mess... Just for one night. It just for his lesson... In the morning before 10 Xiao Zhan will be home... But he did wrong, he need this lesson..." Wang Yibo thought himself while looking at his mother straight face.

"Yes.. I am..." Wang Yibo said.

"Officer arrest him..." Wang Yibo said while turn back to the police officers.

"Before arresting me... *hiccup* I have one... *hiccup* question for you... Didn't you take vows 2 week ago in our wedding... *hiccup* you will protect me always?" Xiao Zhan asked in trembling voice.

Because of crying too much he start having hiccup

Because of crying too much he start having hiccup. Still ask this to Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo's heart break into pieces when he sees Xiao Zhan's crying face. He still composed himself. He can't get weak right now.

"Do you even realise what you have done?? You could have killed her... I am not saying because she is my ex girlfriend... Not even saying because she is the one whom I always respect... I am saying as a human... She is nothing to do with you nor with me... But you could have killed her..." Wang Yibo said.