Chapter 33

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ha Peng Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Without going to her work. Zhang Bai Jia left her brother's building and come their home immediately.

"Yangfu(Foster Father). Yangfu... Yangfu..." Zhang Bai Jia start screaming and calling her Foster Father.

"How many times I have to tell you call me dad. Not Yangfu..." A 45years old man said that, while coming down from stairs.

After saying this.. That 45 years old man sit down in sofa and start pouring tea on his cup from the kettle.

"Cut the crap... I won't ever call you dad. You also know that... I meet Shen Xiao Hai accidentally today.. He told me something...." Zhang Bai Jia said that.

Zhu Zan Jin didn't stop pouring tea. Nor his facial expressions change. His face was still emotionless. He knows it very well if he change his expression little bit she is going to caught him. She didn't tell everything yet. She said half thing that's mean she is examining him.

"So?? What he said..??" That man asked calmly.

"Yangfu........" Zhang Bai Jia called him again.

"What???" That man asked still pouring his tea.

"Your tea cup is full now..." Zhang Bai Jia finally smirk.

She is satisfied now. She was expecting this kind of expression. And Zhu Zan Jin realised he was still pouring tea when that cup already full.

"Shit..." Zhu Zan Jin thought himself.

"Asked... Whatever you want to ask..." Zhu Zan Jin replied.

"Finally we are talking..." Zhang Bai Jia said.

"Shen Xiao Hai told me he had total 4 kids. Three sons one daughter. Two of them was twin. But now he only have two sons. Because his twin are DEAD....." She paused here. She was having mix emotion when she says that. After few seconds later she again continued.

"We are not dead yet. Then how could he say that we are dead?? Explain me.. Right now. Explain Zhu Zan Jin..." Zhang Bai Jia finally scream with that man name.

(LOL

(LOL.. Yes I made him 45years old guy)

"Firstly don't call me by name. Secondly he is not your father... Thirdly I am your FATHER always remember that. And you want to believe that person who killed your mother. Total 8 people killed her. Those 8 people killed her. No one was there to save her. What was her fault?? She loved him. That was her fault?? Now he is having a happy life with his family.. After she gave birth both of you... I was there and saved you two.. But I couldn't save her. Now you are asking me why he said that??" Zhu Zan Jin said calmly.

When Zhu Zan Jin said all things. Zhang Bai Jia was already crying. It more like he refresh her memory. She wiped her tears harshly.

"But why he sai...." Before Zhang Bai Jia could complete her sentence Zhu Zan Jin cut her.