Chapter 30

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was 8pm. After that incident Carman Lee called Crystal Zhang, Liu En Jie, and Hu Xiao Ting. They were talking in conference called.

"Shen Xiao receive a traditional red letter two hours ago. It was exactly same like before. It's been 28years now. I don't know who sent it. It was a warning that time. After that warning everything happens. And now same...." Crystal Zhang cut her.

"Carman do you think it's a warning again?? Something is going to happen again??" Crystal Zhang asked. Her forehead already start sweating.

"Not this time Crystal.... Not this time." Carman Lee replied confidentially.

"We are 100% Sure. She was dead that time... Then who can do this now??"
Liu En Jie asked.

"We have to recheck everything... And I think we shouldn't wait for two days about their marriage. After reaching Shanghai we should held their marriage ceremony tomorrow. And after that we can fix Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's marriage fast. You know right what I am trying to say Crystal???" Hu Xiao Ting said.

"I know.. What you mean... Yes we are going to held their marriage ceremony tomorrow. I will tell everyone... We shouldn't wait..." Crystal Zhang said in trembling voice.

"Crystal I am telling you nothing is going to happen.. My idiot son is here to protect him.." Carman Lee assured.

"Yes I know... Let's end our conversation here. And we should tell everyone fast about this changes in marriage ceremony.." Crystal Zhang said.

They end their conversation. But Crystal Zhang didn't stop thinking about it. She was deep thought.

"He is not weak. That incident made him weak.. He is my innocent son from the beginning... I won't let anybody hurt him.. We have to fix their marriage date fast..." Crystal Zhang mumbled.

She didn't realise Lu Jian Min already enter the room. He saw her tension face.

"You know.. Nothing going to happen. Right???" Lu Jian Min said.

"I know.. We have decided tomorrow LuLu and Cao Yu Chen marriage going to held.. And that's final no discussion..." Crystal Zhang said in determining voice.

"Well as you wish..." Lu Jian Min said.

______________________________________

Ha Peng Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I wonder did he feel same fear like before 28years ago he felt?? It was a same letter we sent. Wasn't it?? In this diary there is written. Shen Xiao Hai get really scared that time after receiving the letter... Isn't it funny sister??" By saying this Ha Peng starts laughing crazily.

"There was Carman Lee to protect him. And them.. Still she is here...." Zhang Bai Jia answer.

"Carman Lee.. Carman Lee.. And Carman Lee.. Yes she was there.. Still here.... She learned from her father-in-law *Whatever is yours protect them*... And his so called son learn from her.. I wonder what's his weak point... Or their weak point.... Xiao Zhan??" Ha Peng said.

"Why Xiao Zhan?? Think another thing..." Zhang Bai Jia immediately said.

Ha Peng stop and start staring at his twin. For the first time he is not able to understand what's going on her mind.

"What's going on into your mind Jia??" Ha Peng asked.

"Nothing.. I have to do something. I am going outside.." By saying this Zhang Bai Jia leave from there immediately.